Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepaul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 01:22 AM
    Lights staying on washing machine
    Hi I have a Hotpoint WF541 and the two lights that say reduce creases and extra rinse won't turn off. Otherwise it seems to be working normally
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 7, 2008, 08:11 AM
    I suggest you contact Hotpoint Service Department and ask them : Hotpoint Spares - Genuine Spares, Spare Parts & Accessories

Success !

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing Machine makes grinding noise when washing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Performa washing machine - about 5 years old. It makes a grinding noise when washing. Spin cycle is still quiet. Any suggestions about what to check?

What makes a washing machine stop drainingthe dirty waterMy washing mach [ 2 Answers ]

My washing machine stopped draining. I have no warranty on it and I'd like to know if it's something I can take care of myself without the cost of a technician coming to my house

Brake lights staying on ford explorer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2003 ford explorer. The brake lights are staying on after the car is turned off. We tried this and lights are still staying on. We priced the break switch and was told it is 95.00. Does this sound right?

Washing Machine Drain- How high can machine lift H2O [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Thinking about moving the washer down in the basement but the main sewer drain leaving the house is about 2' off the floor. There is currently a sewer lift installed for downstairs toilet that complicated cutting into the existing drain for new Y. Without getting to detailed, there is an...

Toilet closest to washing machine gurgles and backs up when washing machine drains. [ 2 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the toilet in the next room gurgles and the bowl partially fills. I have taken these steps: Ran hose down vent pipe on roof. No backup noticed. Had plumber snake from outside wall cleanout by washing machine and 1/2 bath toilet to city sewer line in alley,...

View more questions Search