Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Acctng dummy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 10:41 PM
    Window closes automatically
    What causes a window to close automatically when you are using the Internet?
    MiK=meek Posts: 16, Reputation: -3
    -

Jul 5, 2008, 11:16 PM
    Ah lots of reason might of crashed or you gout a virus and your computer unstable but if you tell me OS I can give you a list
    Acctng dummy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 05:24 AM
    Windows XP
    Happens on Firefox and IE too
    MiK=meek Posts: 16, Reputation: -3
    -

Jul 6, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Oh that better k you may have a timer on do oyu have anti-virus do you ever se a blue screen pop-up or your computer trying keep you out of harm way by making yo u leave before it happen that what happened to me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I fix a toilet flapper that closes too fast? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I fix a toilet flapper that closes too fast? I've replaced the flapper and adjusted to all the different settings. I've also varied the chain length for the flush. Nothing works. There is some sort of water saving device in the toilet, similar to a milk jug (but not, it's a...

Toilet flapper closes too fast [ 4 Answers ]

I finally fixed the leaky tank problem that I had. I needed to use a different rubber gasket between the tank and bowl and I also needed a second set of rubber washers both inside the tank and outside the tank to go with the tank to bowl bolts. I now have a new problem. The universal fluidmaster...

Non compete is nul and void if your location closes [ 1 Answers ]

Is a non compete null and void if the location that you work out off closes .and they try and make you work 85 miles from where you live!!

Flapper closes to soon [ 4 Answers ]

I have a low flush toilet that has a problem. When you flush it instead of pushing the handle down and walking away you have to stand there and wait for the water to drain. I took the tank top off and looked in side. This is the kind of toilet that has the floater that is a cylinder on the input...

View more questions Search