Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cla890 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Apology poem!
    Does anyone know of a good apology poem.This is a guy I only met once who I did something to. I have not spoken to him in awile.I would like to send him a poem.So any suggestions will help.. Thank you
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jul 5, 2008, 09:36 PM
    Before you start browsing websites andlooking at hallmark cards. Write down what you want to say to him, use whatever words you want. I think you will find that YOUR words are better than any shakspear.
    MiK=meek Posts: 16, Reputation: -3
    -

Jul 5, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonador101
    before you start browsing websites andlooking at hallmark cards. write down what you want to say to him, use whatever words you want. i think you will find that YOUR words are better than any shakspear.
    My name mik and it sound like meek I agree but if you want me to tell you some that I made up just reply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My APOLOGY for Comments made under my naqme. [ 4 Answers ]

I am posting this apology on the sites I frequent the most since at the moment I don't kow just where the offenbse took place. I have been informed that certain offensive comments were made under my name. I am deeply sorry for any offense that was taken by any comment that theindfividual made...

A Poem [ 3 Answers ]

A Different Christmas Poem The embers glowed softly, and in their dim Light, I gazed round the room and I cherished the Sight. My wife was asleep, her head on my chest, My daughter beside me, angelic in rest. Outside the snow fell, a blanket of white, ...

Apology not accepted [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have this guy that I recently met who became one of my good friends in a short period. He was nice and we got along together... I loved it. But then he told me he liked me and I didn't know how to handle that. You might say "oh, just tell him that you want him as a friend and blah, blah,...

View more questions Search