Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slacker883 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Nintendo Wii- Deca Sports
    How do you activate the other controllers to play multiplayers. I can only play one player games. I have 4 remotes. How do I connect them?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Did anyone ever answer you or do you still have this problem? It's pretty easy, take off the cover over the battery compartment on the controller and hold the red button down and at the same time press the red button on the console (it's near the SD card slot)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo Wii [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good Nintendo Wii game for me? I've tried Redsteel but I didn't like that game. Any suggestions?:)

I need someone who has experience with Nintendo Wii! [ 7 Answers ]

My son stuck a WHOLE BUNCH of pennies in my Nintendo Wii sometime when I wasn't looking (and I'm always looking, so this kind of amazes me). Does anyone out there have a lot of experience with the Wii and can tell me how to get the pennies out?? I called Nintendo in NY and they said to send it...

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

Nintendo wii [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thinking about buying a wii and was just wondering where is the cheapest place to purchase a wii?? Any good games out there at the mo?

Nintendo ds lite [ 2 Answers ]

I have bought a nintendo ds lite in canada for my daughter as we are moving there early next year, my question is how do I use it in england as it has a two prong plug and the voltage is different any help appreciated:confused:

View more questions Search