Jul 16, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Post Closed,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

More stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Grave Service As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a Graveside service in a new cemetery for a derelict man (with no Family or friends) who had died while traveling through the Area. The cemetery was way back in the country. This man would be the First to...

Need some answers about Moving on, and the whole happy alone stuff. [ 35 Answers ]

Brief history... Been with my girl for 8-9months... She lied to me about going to see her grandpa in another country when in fact she went there to live with another guy... She left christmas day, only wrote me 2 emails since. Nothing about us or anything just some stuff she wants me to do for her....

Moving out roommate's stuff [ 7 Answers ]

Living in Hillsborough County, FL: One of my roommates has recently been kicked out, and she signed her name off the lease agreement. Since then, she has not come back to pack her stuff or even begin to move it out. Am I legally allowed to take her belongings and put them outside the front...

Moving on but moving backwards. [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a year since me an my man split. We were together for 7 1/2 years. I don't know where we went wrong. I remember one day waking up beside him and him showing me a ring asking me to spend the rest of my life with him an that's when everything changed. We were engaged for only 3 months...

Going through his stuff [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I found out his password to his account and was tempted to go through his stuff, and if ound out that he is somewhat cheating on me or was close to it. How do I confront him without having him get mad at me for invading his privacy I know I was wrong... but what do I do?

View more questions Search