Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Hello Sky:

I don't know why the media loves him. Maybe because he's better than the old guy. And, of course, your broad is washed up.

Can you say President Obama?

excon
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 9, 2008, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello Sky:

I dunno why the media loves him. Maybe because he's better than the old guy. And, of course, your broad is washed up.

Can you say President Obama?

excon
    I don't know, excon. It seems that the media's love affair with Obama may be coming to a quick close as they wake up to smell the coffee.

Can you say "Finally Fairness"?

Just Say No Deal

Power of Puma: Howard Dean Schemes To Shut Down Democratic Convention

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    I dunno, excon. It seems that the media's love affair with Obama may be coming to a quick close as they wake up to smell the coffee.
    On the one hand you say he's the media darling then you say the media is leaving him. Which is it?

One of the reasons that the media likes him is that McCain stumbles and chokes on many of his public appearances.

Jul 9, 2008, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    Can you say "Finally Fairness"?

Alright, I won't keep you in suspense any longer.
    Works and Days » The Campaign Heats Up
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 05:18 AM
    A conservative blogger writes that the 'thrill is gone'? Ok. He's allowed his opinions.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 09:58 AM
    McCain stumbles and chokes
    I have seen a lot of that from Obama
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    McCain stumbles and chokes
    I have seen a lot of that from Obama
    Neither one of these guys is going to be remembered in history for being sharp as a tack.

They both have problems in engaging the vocal chords, prior to engaging that gray matter between their ears.

I have to say, the younger one seems to have more problems than the older one.

57 States?
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Yet the people like him. I've learned long ago that this board is absolutely not representative of the general public.
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Yet the people like him. I've learned long ago that this board is absolutely not representative of the general public.
    I think I am in the "general public', what part of the "public" do you think you are in?

If not the general public, who then?
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Sorry I confused you. This site is a bashing site and an Obama bashing site at that. You try to make people think that he is not liked as a candidate, but a much larger percentage of people outside this site believe that he is the candidate of choice.

Here's another site with a different set of comments. I guess they are the same public as you:
    Digg - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 10:35 AM
    One of the reasons that the media likes him is that McCain stumbles and chokes on many of his public appearances.
    Perhaps but they tolerated that all right when he was the go-to maverick Republican for the Washington Compost and the Sunday morning talk shows . Back then he was the voice of reason because of how often he stood in opposition to his own party and the Bush Adm.
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 10:39 AM
    The 'maverick' part is gone, now he's towing the neo-con line.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 10:40 AM
    But his position on the foreign policy has been consistent . It is who the press is promoting that has changed. The NY Slimes endorsed him in the NY primaries and since then has not a kind word to say.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Sorry I confused you. This site is a bashing site and an Obama bashing site at that.
    Oh puhleeeeeze, NK, there's enough bashing to go around on both sides here and it's much less civil coming from the left, throwing bombs then playing the victim instead of engaging in discussion.

You try to make people think that he is not liked as a candidate, but a much larger percentage of people outside this site believe that he is the candidate of choice

Here's another site with a different set of comments. I guess they are the same public as you:
    Digg - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare .
    And this proves what, exactly?
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx
    Oh puhleeeeeze, NK, there's enough bashing to go around on both sides here and it's much less civil coming from the left, throwing bombs then playing the victim instead of engaging in discussion.
    Find all questions asked by SkyGem
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Sorry I confused you. This site is a bashing site and an Obama bashing site at that. You try to make people think that he is not liked as a candidate, but a much larger percentage of people outside this site believe that he is the candidate of choice.

Digg - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare
    Do you even read the posts before you attack?

[QUOTE=NeedKarma]"You try to make people think that he is not liked as a candidate"[QUOTE]

Didn't my post state that is is easy to see why people "like" him?

It would appear that when all that is done, is to bring to light things he has said and people that he has chosen to be closely associated with, are considered a "smear".

In those instances, he must be "slamming" himself?
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 11:31 AM
    And this proves what?
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Speech,
    Read the thread. I'm busy today.
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 11:44 AM
    NK, since it is you making the claim the burden falls on you to support it... one contributor doesn't make it an Obama bashing site.

Jul 9, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx
    NK, since it is you making the claim the burden falls on you to support it ... one contributor doesn't make it an Obama bashing site.
    Speech, absolutely the burden falls on her (him?)! But you see, whenever a link is submitted about a story on Obama, if this individual, NK, does not like it and it is not 100% PRO-OBAMA, you will find her saying that it is a bashing site. If you have not yet read the cursing and/or profanity used by this individual whenever I highlight a story about Obama that she does not like, suddenly the most foul language ensues. Stay tuned for it. So, knowing that, you now know at what "intellectual" level she is playing on.

And just watch as I/we post more Obama stories that are not carried by the mainstream newspapers but are presented here from links on the Internet and you will see more attacks on me or others who present them. Go back and see how she absolutely HATES the Obama posts that are not putting him on a pedestal whether they are written by one individual or many. But again, that just goes to prove that we are on the right track and there has got to be something to those stories or there wouldn't be that kind of reaction, and besides, unless this is a restricted forum, *anyone* can post what they like as long as it is civil and does not contain profanity like NK likes to use. I'm surprised the moderator hasn't caught on to that little number of hers or maybe he has?

The Associates of Barack Obama

Just Say No Deal

Power of Puma: Howard Dean Schemes To Shut Down Democratic Convention

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Media State. :media disconnected [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My computer won't connect to the internet it says that a newtwork cable is unplugged although the internet works perfectly well. I tried cmd config /renew and it says the same thing. Does anyone know why my computer won't connect to the internet?

Am I pushing too hard? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi thank you so much for the ideas and I agree. It might be too late since he already broke up with me two weeks ago. My bad I sent him a dozen of mail last week explaining, how sorry I am for my shortcomings (I know I have had lot of shortcomings to our relationship to keep it alive, I'm just good...

Pushing box [ 6 Answers ]

Can somebody please explain to me if it is easier for a short person or a tall person to push a box across a floor? Please don't just say "short or tall person" explain why?

Media State... Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have two different internet connections. One, my roommates and I pay for to run torrents, online games, etc. The other is my complex's internet connection which sucks at anything but is used when roommates are sleeping and they are using torrents. My roommate tends to download...

View more questions Search