Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Budmann855 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Monitor Resolution
    My monitor won't change resolution. I can't drag the bar to change.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2008, 08:25 PM
    The operating system you're running, and its version.

Is it greyed out or anything, what is the resolution set to now? What are you trying to change to?

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any software or hardware that you installed or setup

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

I don't want a dual monitor, but I don't want to use my laptop monitor. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my desktop computer monitor onto my desktop replacement laptop and have it be the default monitor? I am currently using these two as a dual monitor, and have no use for the laptop screen. I want to just close it up, leave it on the side, and pretend I'm just using a desktop...

Resolution on Monitor doesn't change [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need some help. Today I performed a destructive recovery on my PC, after it was done I noticed the resolution went from the 1280x1024 it had before, to 800x600. I have an LCD 1280x1024 monitor and I really want to use the appropriate resolution for it because it appeals to me more, so I...

Monitor resolution [ 7 Answers ]

Hello! I have a monitor, (oldie) only works in 640x480, I need see a software in 800x600, how do I can solve this? (using the same monitor)? Some solution via software emulation? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search