Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Fruity
    Anything from koolaid to fruit drinks to alcoholic drinks
    What are your favorite fruit flavored drinks?

Mine are
    Strawberry-kiwi
    Strawberry daiquiri
    Anything berry
    And I like the mountain berry Kool aid use to make.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2008, 01:00 PM
    You can only purchase Kool aid here from certain import shops its not sold in our markets as it doesn't meet with the additives and colour requirements from the uk.
    Give me a fresh smoothy any day any fruit except banana far to strong a flavour melon and guava are good :)
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 03:00 AM
    The café around the corner at work makes fresh juice and being a lazy creature of habit, I have orange, apple, celery and ginger juice everyday. Actually, it isn't just habit, since that's all they'll do. Strawberry and kiwi juice sounds good... and tangy.
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Jul 10, 2008, 10:53 AM
    I went to Aruba and they made the best virgin mango daiquires! Strawberry ones were my second favorite :D !
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jul 10, 2008, 11:08 AM
    I like Jamba Juice's all fruit smoothie in Pomegranate Paradise. Its Pomegranate juice, strawberries peaches and mangos blended with ice! Low cal and delicious! A little tart too, but I like it like that!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Cranberry jucie cocktail, pineapple juice and a bit of coconut rum with plenty of ice , wow what a drink.

Koolaid, I love to take two different flavors and mix them, some of my kids friends ask for Kool Aid every time they come over. I can't believe there are American children that have never had it before. I had a child ask me to make some of that "home made jucie"... I thought it was so odd... in fact that same kid ask me to make homade popcorn on the stove, he had always had microwave popcorn.

To make Kool Aid a little healthier when my kids were small, I would mix in fruit jucie, grape or apple in it.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Jamba Juice's Caribbean Passion... mangos, strawberries, peaches, mmmm... its divine... I've had one each day for the last week! It makes a great lunch! :) Sooooo good!

Jul 10, 2008, 11:33 AM
    They don't have Jamba Juice where you're at, Nohelp??
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Oh... that is SO sad... :(

Is Pomegranate Passion really good, Roxy? I've wanted to try it, but I'm so hooked on the Caribbean Passion that I can't help myself! :)

Jul 10, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Pomegranate passion is the best. :) Its nice and tart, perfect for hot days (or any day) it's the only one I get (unless I want extra calories, then its Aloha Pineapple, but that's 1x a year.)
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 11:41 AM
    LOL! All right... then I'll have to get it... probably tomorrow :)

Have you tried Caribbean Passion?? Mmmmm

Jul 10, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Nohelp, your profile says you're in PA, but I don't know what part, here are the two listed for PA:

University of PA -- 1920 Commons Building, Philadelphia 19104

Duquesne University -- 1015 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh

Chicky -- I think I've tried Caribbean Passion... its hard to say, lol, but it sounds like something I'd love! I'm brain dead today (no sleep again. :()
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 03:54 PM
    I'm not a huge juice drinker, but I think I've become like a monkey when it comes to fruit. I would say we buy ten pounds of different fruits at least every other day, and we finish all of it between the two of us! Lololol... I don't know if this is so flattering to put in a public place. :)

Oranges in the winter (seven pounds worth every day or two), pineapple all year long (half each as a snack a few times a week), cantaloupe almost every day in the summer, strawberries whenever they're around, peaches, plums, pears, and grapes in season, bananas, mangoes, avocados... it's absolutely insane looking.

I don't know what happened. I was always a veggie girl. :) maybe I do. My boyfriend is a fruit fiend. He's more than happy to eat oranges for dinner, but I won't let him. ;)

All winter long I had a daily craving for hot lemon water. I love lemons.

Sometimes in the summer we love to blend bananas into blackberry yogurt. It's so good as a drink as lunch on a hot day.

I saw a jamba juice stand when I was at whole foods in ny, but I didn't stop to see what it was like. Do they add sugar, or is it all natural?

Jul 21, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linnealand
    i saw a jamba juice stand when i was at whole foods in ny, but i didn't stop to see what it was like. do they add sugar, or is it all natural?
    Jamba Juice has some that are all natural (all fruit smoothies) but some of them they add sherbert and things like that. They don't actually add sugar, but things like the sherbert adds sugar to it. Check it out at jambajuice.com
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 04:13 PM
    I don't like the taste of corn syrup, so that eliminates many juice drinks.

My favorite was mango smoothies when we made them in Egypt. These mangos would fall out of the trees and hit you on the head. The mangos in our local supermarket are 2-3 dollars apiece. Haven't had a mango smoothie for years.

Bananas can be good, but they need to be a bit green or need cooking to make them taste good.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 04:27 PM
    I love breakfast smoothies with strawberries, bananas, yogurt, blueberries a bit of oj and ice.

My favorite alcoholic fruit drink is strawberry margaritas or bahama mamas!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 04:28 PM
    They all sound so good and I gave up my Pepsi addiction almost a week ago so now I am really going to have to try all these
    Thanks!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 04:52 AM
    Ok guys, I went out on a limb yesterday at Jamba and let the "barista" (do you call the Jamba guys baristas? Or does that just apply to coffee people?) choose the flavor for me!

He did awesome!

Strawberry surfer... it has strawberries, limes, and other... neat... flavors - I can't remember... wow... awesome for the 100 degree FL weather! :)
    zawatska Posts: 226, Reputation: 12

Jul 23, 2008, 05:01 AM
    St. Ides Special Brew is an alcoholic beverage. It comes in a 20 oz. (duece bottle.) Its just now coming back to my town and we're loving it. It kind of tastes like koolaid and smirnoff mixed. It has a little kick, and gets your drunk fast! :) It's like $1.59 each. The red ones are the best!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are any of these wines sweet and fruity? [ 1 Answers ]

NV Coldstones Sparkling 2004 Wolf Blass Bilyara Chardonnay - Barossa, South Aus 2004 Ingoldby Chardonnay - McLaren Vale, South Aus 2004 Peter Lehman Chardonay 2003 De Bortoli Yarra Valley Chardonnay - Victoria 2004 Mad Fish Sauvignon Blanc - Margaret River, West Aus 2004 Cartwheel Sauvignon...

View more questions Search