Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 12:07 AM
    Two of my best friends have sons in prison right now because of drugs. Felony charges on both of them. Choose well now. You have one life here on earth, one chance to make your life count. It is your choice, not someone else's to make. These guys both were loved deeply by parents, made some bad choices and made the choice to continue to make bad choices for themselves. The ones who have written you here on this thread, I know to be deeply caring individuals and I know of some of their struggles and they fight everyday just for life and to live it to the fullest! They are choosing well. Please, when you are not high from the drugs, reread all the posts and take them to heart. Read them again and again. Again, choose well. You only have now for certain.

You may not like what some have written but you may never know how fortunate you are that you found this site and not some other site where people are not so caring. You made a good first step by posting... keep making good choices... I can't wait to see what good things are waiting to happen in your life. Keep posting please.
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 22, 2008, 05:07 AM
    If you have drugs in your house, flush them, don't trash them (you might be tempted to go dumpster diving later if you get bored). How do you get these drugs? Where do you get the money to pay for them? Do your parents know about your addiction? Find some strength in yourself and do something to keep you from being able to get drugs. Like I said, flush them if you have them, tell your parents to reduce your allowance or whatever if that is how you get your money to buy them, or even go so far as to tell your parent you have a problem and need help. You might even tell off your friends just to get them mad at you so you don't hang out together if you can't trust yourself to stay away from them. That way you don't have a choice to do drugs again. You owe it to yourself to get off these drugs. They control you. Take back control.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 22, 2008, 05:16 AM
    The only thing that helped me because the substance had all the power.. was turn myself in to a clinic after talking to my doctor. I knew that there was no 'simple' way to stop. It's either hard cold turkey now or keep on committing slow suicide - and that is it. PERIOD.

It's your choice dear, but you have to make a move or you'll wind up taking some laced poison that will turn you into a vegetable and you'll no longer be able to make choices ever again.

The first thing we have to do is stop telling ourselves all those meaningless and comfortable lies.. it's the drugs talking!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fail to comply [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please explain what is fail to comply recognizance?

Fail code F 11 [ 1 Answers ]

Ive got a kenmore gas wall oven it has an f 11 that won't go away sears won't help without a work order and I don't feel like paying lots of money to find out I bought a piece of junk.

Fail to remain/ ottawa [ 4 Answers ]

I was driving to work early in the morning my window was frosty so I went to clean it off with windshield washer fluid which ended up making my window impossible to see out of, I ended up sliding into a snow bank. I left the scene in fear that I was going to be late for work with my car running and...

I no I'm going to fail I feel so dum [ 5 Answers ]

I'm sitting my moch gcsc's this month and I am so scared having to take in so much information for my 10 exams. Plus I'm predicted c's and d's but truth is teachers don't believe in me I can do so much better than that . I feel like a failure exams especially german welsh french and maths are...

Don [ 2 Answers ]

Was hoping someone would have replied, there are many helpful techs who post replies here, and I just want to make sure that my unit is OK and the compressor doesn't get damaged, I posted this: Last winter the heat wasn’t keeping up with the set temp, the outside fan came on, but the compressor...

View more questions Search