Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadgirl123 Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Jul 4, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Is she interested in me?
    Well to start things off I am a 15 year old girl. Okay. So I have this friend who is just great. But the thing is I want to know if she likes me. She always has her holding my hand, kissing me on my cheek and rubbing my back when it does not hurt. One day our other friend named brittany asked us if we were dating and my friend did not answer while blushing :o . One time she gave me a hug and "accidentally" licked my neck. Who hugs with their tongue hungrily hanging out attacking me? I have asked her before if she was a lesbian and she said no. I was kind of upset because I do like her a lot and I'm bisexual. She does not know yet though.;) any way, also whenever she hugs me she feels my butt. I like her and want to know if she likes me back. I hope she does because she is hot and nice. Please help. Any advice is needed badly. Thanks!:D
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 5, 2008, 06:26 AM
    You're bisexual. She knows that. It intrigues her and she likes you.

She may not be bi, but she's thinking about it, possibly willing to experiment. Be careful. If you pursue this with her and even succeed in some level of interacting with her physically, your friendship may not survive it if she decides lesbianism isn't her thing after all. It's a risk, just keep that in mind.

Meanwhile, just ask her if you're going to move ahead on this. Stop playing around the issue like a white elephant in the room. When you ask her, let her know it's OK if she's not interested in you that way since you are such good friends and THAT is what is most important... but on the off chance she's just shy you want her to know you like her, too.

Keep it simple and honest and unpressured.
    sadgirl123 Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Jul 6, 2008, 02:49 AM
    Thanks JB. I'll give it a try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he interested?shy guy [ 3 Answers ]

I need some advice on a boy at my school who I think likes me. HELP. First day I found out he liked me one of his girl friends told me and called me to the table where he was sitting. All he did was smile and shake his head; I saw him that same day trying to find my Bio class and he did the same...

Is he still interested? [ 4 Answers ]

I told this guy that I'm no longer interested in going out with him because he cursed me out one night on the phone when I asked him about his other girlfriend and he totally got my message because he's no longer calling me or IMing me or anything. He last sent me an IM, saying, "Ok then, that's...

Is this guy shy or not interested [ 2 Answers ]

this guy knows I like him- a third party told him. I've never caught him looking at me and he doesn't try to initiate conversation. He's never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. There was a lot of drama around this whole thing- basically his friends (whom are extremely immature) tried to play...

Is he shy or not interested? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 31 and just back into the dating pool after a failed marriage. I finally had a date with a guy I have had a crush on for over 15 years, since my freshman year of high school. I had contacted him and we talked for the first time on a Saturday. On Sunday he called and asked me out for the...

Is he interested in me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone thanks for reading my question I hope you'll answer it too:p There's this guy in my class, of whoem I think he likes me. We were goning to lunch on Wednesday in a group and we were going to take the tram to Burgerking. He said next month he'll be able to drive. Then I said cool...

View more questions Search