Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SteffGJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 07:36 PM
    unlevel above ground intex pool
    I neglected to set my 16' x 48" intex "easy set" pool (plastic wall/liner) up on a completely level surface. One side is 3-4 inches lower than the other side. Is this a significant slope in terms of danger or damage to the pool for future years? Is it likely to collaspe or burst or wreck the pool? As well, one support leg in quite close to our drainage trench (4 inches away). With pool use, could this leg slip at all and fall into the trench (8 inches deep) and cause the whole pool to collaspe? I really don't want to drain and re-set the pool. The pool cost as much as the water ordered in to fill it (we have a well). But I definitely don't want my children injured while playing either. What really are the chances that the pool would collaspe or burst with this type of slope? :o
    Thanks, Stephanie
    amandasansone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 12:20 PM
    I would like to know the same thing. Did your pool wind up staying up? We have the same size intex pool and ours is on a 3.75" slope. My husband made sure one direction was level after digging for 2 days, but then did not check the left to right direction. I'm afraid of what will happen if we leave it up, but we also have people coming over to swim tomorrow for the 4th of July weekend. Please email me at [email protected] if you have an answer for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hole in Intex pool, how to detect [ 10 Answers ]

I have an 18'x48" Intex metal frame pool. I am losing 300-400 gallons of water per day due to a hole . . . I can confirm its not in the filter system. B/c of the "wetness" outside the pool, I think I have a general idea where the leak may be, but how do I detect it.. . And repair - it has 6000...

Unlevel above ground pool [ 4 Answers ]

Some of the sand underneath our above ground pool has shifted. It is in the spot where the ladder is located. This has made the pool unlevel and pulled the liner down. Any suggestions regarding fixing this? Thanks.

Intex above ground pool leak [ 2 Answers ]

My above ground pool has a pin size hole a 1/4 of the way up from the bottom. The problem is the pool is full of water. How can I patch it for this season? Buy the way I just filled it.

Unlevel Pool Ground [ 1 Answers ]

We just put up at 18X48 pool and now that it is almost full with water you can see one side is lower than the other and it is putting pressure on the lower side. It is probably about a 6 inch difference around the pool in water levels. Is there anything we can do to fi this problem without emptying...

View more questions Search