Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetEmmy Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Curiousity on Pregnancy. LOL
    Can I be Pregnant? I had sex on June 29th, & (July 4th)twice today. Im not due for my period until July 8th or 10th. I was just curious if I could be pregnant. (he did shoot in me).

Also, How long does it usually take to show up? Like to gett the pregnancy feelings & all that stuff? Also can a doctor tell when you get a pap test done if your pregnant or on the verge of being pregnant? I have a doctor appointment on July 9th (this wed) & I'm having one done, (if I don't have my period already).

Just Questions Im curious about. :O)

Please don't judge me or whatever, just want to know peoples oppinions & Advice!
    :O)

Thank You,
    Mary-Jo

:)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2008, 06:35 PM
    With intercourse without protection. It always a possibility.

You will never ever know whether you are though until your period is past due.

It is all possible to feel or get pregnancy symptoms before hand at the same time it could just be ordinary period or new changes before your period is about to come.
    SweetEmmy Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Thanks for the help:O) Its not like he did it without my permission. I just personally don't like condoms. I rather have it naturally. & what I say is if god didn't want me to have a baby or be a mommy right now, hed not let me get pregnant right now or have me have a miscarriage.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2008, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetEmmy
    Can I be Pregnant? I had sex on June 29th, & (July 4th)twice today. Im not due for my period til July 8th or 10th. I was just curious if I could be pregnant. (he did shoot in me).

Also, How long does it usually take to show up? Like to gett the pregnancy feelings & all that stuff? Also can a doctor tell when you get a pap test done if your pregnant or on the verge of being prego? I have a doctor appointment on July 9th (this wed) & im having one done, (if I dont have my period already).

Just Questions Im curious about. :O)

Please dont judge me or whatever, just wanna know peoples oppinions & Advice!
    :O)

Thank You,
    Mary-Jo

:)
    It's possible... say you did happen to ovulate late June/early July... it would take several days for implantation to complete. The earliest you would likely see a positive on a home pregnancy test would be about 8-10 days after ovulation. A fairly small percentage of women will have it show up that early... often it is not until you miss a period.
    Some women notice changes very early on as hormones start the work right away... others won't suspect anything until they miss a period... the vast majority will begin to feel the more common pregnancy symptoms several weeks into it.
    It takes several weeks for the changes to the cervix to become very noticeable with a pelvic exam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I I'm having irregular periods nearly two months once I will get periods. My last period was on February 24 but last 3 days I'm having some symptoms of pregnancy like breast paining, feeling hotness inside my body, headache, some irritation. So please say whether these symptoms indicate my...

Out Of Curiousity [ 5 Answers ]

So here is what I've been wondering, this has been a discussion amongst my friends for a couple of days: One of my friends had unprotected sex, she had been having some pregnancy like symptoms (like her breasts being sore... I told her symptoms don't show up for a few weeks but she was still having...

Depo curiousity. [ 1 Answers ]

Let's see... where to begin... I was on depo for 9 months.. I stopped taken the shot in January. (thats when I was due to have another shot). My last official shot was October 24th of 2006. I have been noticing some strange stuff that has happened to me since I have been off it. Like for...

Pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant only 5 months and no luck yet. But for some reason I'm starting to get scared that I can't get pregnant. Is that crazy? How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first child?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

What problems arise from having a fibroid during pregnancy? And what does it mean to have a prominent area behind the placenta?

View more questions Search