Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 08:34 AM
    I think you should apologize for the red box.
    You made it personal with your reddie so you first! We can debate all day, but why take it personal?? I have never attacked you, that's your opinion also.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Deal with it. Not all women want to or are willing to be someone's booty call until the ring is on the finger. Maybe she see's something you aren't recognising.

Respect her wishes or find a new girl friend/ concubine.

Just because she won't put out now doesn't mean she won't make a great wife or be great in bed after you are married.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 12:22 PM
    ****ADULTS DATING for a YEAR****

Time to take the relationship to another level. :)
    Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Time to take the relationship to another level. :)
    That's up to them BOTH!
    amber55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2007
    Hoping I can get some advice, I've been dating my girlfriend for almost a year now, and every other aspect of our relationship is dead on, we click almost on every level. That being said, there is one aspect of our relationship we don't have, a sex life. We have no intimacy at all beyond kissing and cuddling. We are both in our 20's, and she herself is still a virgin. I have been talking to her about this, though I haven't been pressuring her, but I can only wait so long before I know I myself am not going to care anymore and that will be the end of us, but I don't want that. When we talk about having sex, she doesnt seem to know the reason as to why she doesnt want it herself. I am not sure if its just her being a virgin shes scared, or if there simply is no sex drive (limbido) there. A few times when we have been making out I've tried to innocently see if I could advance a little, and all that happens is she moves my hands away and says no. I've been sitting on the side lines for almost a year now hoping she'd get more confortable and curious and want to engage in sex, but that doesnt seem to be working, is there anything I can do to help our relationship develop a healthy sex life?:confused:
    Time. She isn't ready and you have to respect her for that. If you are the one, how special will that be? Be patient..
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 12:35 PM
    **HE ASKED FOR THE ADVICE**... correct, **HE** has to put the *quality moves* on this ADULT woman... if she wants to be seduced AFTER THIS LONG YEAR OF COURTSHIP, she will accept his invitation. :D

Viva l'amour!

Apology, please, tallyman.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 12:39 PM
    talaniman disagrees: What lousy advice to young people, "grow up and give it up," that's shameful.

This is what you are to apologize for.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 01:05 PM
    How many date rapes have been attributed to a guy that thinks a woman can be persuaded into putting out when she obviously isn't ready to?

That's more the point. They may both be adults but if they both don't want to do this it's a gnats hair from being a rape. I'm not saying this is the case, but if the guy doesn't take a step back when the woman says no it can happen all to easily.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Sex is implied when going on a weekend trip with a man... if she doesn't want to have sex, she won't go!!

Smoky, this is not your discussion. :)
    Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Choux]**HE ASKED FOR THE ADVICE**... correct,
    Correct
    **HE** has to put the *quality moves* on this ADULT woman
    Where is that written?
    ... if she wants to be seduced AFTER THIS LONG YEAR OF COURTSHIP, she will accept his invitation. :D
    Which she hasn't!!!!
    Viva l'amour!
    Que sera, sera!!
    Apology, please, tallyman.
    I don't think so!:mad:
    Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    Sex is implied when going on a weekend trip with a man....if she doesn't want to have sex, she won't go!!!

Smoky, this is not your discussion. :)
    Smoky??

I thought every one was free to comment, are you off your meds?:confused:
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 02:41 PM
    "talaniman disagrees: What lousy advice to young people, "grow up and give it up," thats shameful."

THIS IS WHAT YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY FOR, TALLYMAN.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 05:51 PM
    If you don't both shut up and quit arguing in SOMEONE ELSE'S question, I will delete ALL of your advice, from both of you, from this entire question.

ENOUGH.

You disagree, you both played with reddies, and now you are BOTH being jerks about it.

I don't care who started it... it's now DONE.

Talk to the OP, not to each other, and you can still post in this thread. Be mean to each other in even ONE MORE POST in this thread, and you will BOTH have ALL of your posts deleted.

I don't want an apology from either of you---though I do think that some of the advice given in this thread was apalling--I just want the arguing to stop unless you either a) take it to PMs or b) take it to a member's discussion thread. All you are doing at this point is hijacking the OPs thread. Take the discussion about whether they were good answers to another thread.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 11:58 AM
    You're the boss.
    sifty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 03:52 PM
    What a load of pish my missus of 7 years seems to think sex only involves me doing everything and she doesn't have to do anything,The only sexual contact I get is me touching her never ever the other way round and when I try to talk to her about it I get called a pervert. THe only hand that's touched me sexually in years is mine and oral is a thing of distant memory with other women, &yeasr is a long time to put up with getting nothing The very few times we do have sex I might as well be poking a HOLE IN THE MATTRESS and then to top it off iI get abuse for being rubbish! No bloody wonder There's nothing in it for me. Wake up women effort goes both ways
    She's also told me I'm THE ONE and that I'm the only partner she's had that she doesn't do these things with. Lucky bloody me if that's what being THE ONE means then send me back to single land where at least I might get laid more than once every couple of months (if I'm lucky) and it might actually involve more than just me!
    How long does it take for someone to realise that there own inactions are driving their partner away!
    And before you say talk to her about it that just gets her angry and starts the name calling.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 28, 2009, 03:54 PM

This thread is over a year old.

Please watch dates.

Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend has no sex drive [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 6 years, she has never had a high sex drive but I used to get it at least once a week, now I don't get it at all, its been about 7months, it is coming to the point now where we are going to split up because of this, is there anything to make you have a high sex...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

My girlfriend doesn't want sex / low sex drive [ 30 Answers ]

Hi all, New member here and a bit nervous, but getting some answers anonymously might help to put my mind at east. As you maybe guessed from the title, I'm having a problem with my relationship; specifically the sex part. My girlfriend is 20 and I am 27, and have been in a serious...

Girlfriend has no sex drive [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for 2 years now and when first started going out we were very sexually active, but since probably about 6 months in the strive on her part has disappeared. I feel horrible about myself because I love her but I'm not sure that she finds me attractive anymore. She tells me...

View more questions Search