Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urockmyworld171 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Kids movie from the 90's- about a boy who wants to be adopted
    There is a movie I used to watch in the 90's... it was about a little boy who didn't like his parents and wanted to be adopted by another family so he went to different homes all across the US to find a perfect family... he went to Alaska and stayed in an igloo with an eskimo family and he went to Hawaii and Texas and other I can't remember... then in the end realized he loved his real parents and came home.

Please help me.
    Ringocase Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2008, 12:07 PM
    North (1994)

North (1994)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I swear I have the name of this movie on the tip of my tongue and I haven't seen it in awhile because I could never figure out the name. But its about a kid who hides out in this cool looking attic with all these cool remote controlled toys. Eventually when he notices that robbers break into the...

What is this movie- 3 kids being adopted [ 1 Answers ]

3 kids(siblings) are going to be adopted but they don't want to be separated and the little girl has a dream that they get adopted by a rich family and they can't go into this one room in the house in her dream and the girl goes in and everyone in her dream gets mad at her saying its all her fault...

80's/90's kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched as a kid. It was on a video cassette (remember those?), and I remember my mom hired it for me from a library. I was born in '88, so I'm guessing that I would've watched it mid-late 90's. That said, I have absolutely no idea when...

80's or 90's kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie, but it was about a young boy who had to go live with his grandparents, I'm not sure if he was orphaned or what, but he took a train to get to his grandparents. I think they might have lived in scotland or some place like that, but I can't remember for sure....

90's movie with only kids in it. [ 8 Answers ]

OK I think there were only kids in the movie, but they are behaving like adults. It is supposed to take place in the early 1900s and there are little gangs or mobs and instead of shooting each other they have cream pies that they threw, I think:confused: . I saw it once years ago and don't know the...

View more questions Search