Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cassie Posts: 150, Reputation: 46

Jul 14, 2006, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakeh
    thanks again dear Cassie for every of your kind words,i know exactly what you mean Hanging to our feelings..Im scared to let them go now ,because im afraid to lost them throughout my life and to feel empty of that great love. tomorrow is my sisters birthday and we can't imagine to celebrate it in our home without our moms smile and kindness,we must think about it to do something that will comfort us.
    Believe me, you will never feel empty of that great love of your mothers. It was a gift she gave you, she left it with you to keep forever. Your heart is filled with love for her. You are a product of her life's work. I even see my mother in my daughters. She gave them love and sound advice and good memories.
    To feel as strongly for her as you do, she had to have been a wonderful woman and gave you many emotional gifts.
    As for tomarrow, what would she want you to do. Not be sad. One thing we did when we needed comfort was to get out old pictures, sit on the floor looking at them, laughing about the fun we had here and there and would stop and talk about a memory of something she did or said, whether is was funny, sad, or good sound advice.
    Let her live through you girls through happiness and joy, not sadness and sorrow. Give her a gift of reliving the good times and thanking her for them.

This seemed to get longer than I thought, but my heart does feel for you.
    Shakeh Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jul 14, 2006, 10:27 AM
    Dear cassie ,
    Thanks for taking time to read my relpies,you gave me a very nice idea,
    Pray for me please .
    And Have a nice day.

Jul 14, 2006, 10:52 AM
    Dear cassie ,
    thanks for taking time to read my relpies,you gave me a very nice idea,
    Pray for me please .
    and Have a nice day.
    Please let me know how tomarrow turns out. I will certainly be glad to say a prayer for you and your sister. Bless you
    Shakeh Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jul 18, 2006, 11:12 AM
    The birthday turns out in with a mix of sadness and some happy moments also.
    We made a great effort to not be too sad .thanks a lot dear Cassie.

Jul 20, 2006, 10:58 PM
    the birthday turns out in with a mix of sadness and some happy moments also.
    We made a great effort to not be too sad .thanks a lot dear Cassie.
    Believe me each year gets easier. You will always remember her and sometimes want to have her comforting touch or words. As I said before, I believe mom's send angels in different forms to help us through hard times. I send you hugs.
    dignaavila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 06:45 PM
    I'm truly sorry for your loss. There are no words to express my sympathy to you.
    I just lost my beloved mother 1 month ago today and I am having an extremely hard time coming to terms with it.

This is not the first time I've lost a love one. My brother passed away 8 years ago at the tender age of 36 from Pancreatic Cancer. It was hard then and it still hurts to think that he's gone.

Time does not heal all wounds, but time does make it easier to cope.
    In time you will find your own way to deal with your loss.

;)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2006, 11:45 AM
    I lost my mother three days ago,although I am 40 years of old but can't cope with my mother lose ,I found her dead sitting in her chair after I returned from shopping ,so she was alone when died and this really scares me ,I feel that I never can deal with her absence,Im afraid to close my eyes and sleep because I might see my mother complaining from dying alone I have feelings of sadness and depression and I really need help.
    Shakeh
    I'm really sorry about your loss, but try to hang on to the good memories of your mom. Know also that she is with you and watching your sadness is not what she wants. There will probably never be a time you won't miss here and right now the loss feels unbearable, but believe now that she's in a place with no pain or sickness, she's finally found total peace. And know that she is with you and wants you to be happy. I lost my mother when I was 18, she was in the hospital for months with bone cancer and I couldn't go see her after a certain point, but I called her everyday, when she past on, I thought how could this happen, but new doors open and her memory is always with me. Try to relax, read, meditate, do something for you now, and hang in there!! Hope this helps,
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dignaavila
    I'm truely sorry for your loss. There are no words to express my sympathy to you.
    I just lost my beloved mother 1 month ago today and I am having an extremely hard time coming to terms with it.

This is not the first time I've lost a love one. My brother passed away 8 years ago at the tender age of 36 from Pancreatic Cancer. It was hard then and it still hurts to think that he's gone.

Time does not heal all wounds, but time does make it easier to cope.
    In time you will find your own way to deal with your loss.

;)
    No, time doesn't heal all, nor would we want it to. The death of one we truly love is not something to get over, but we do eventually learn to live with it. In my own case, it freed me from a lot of foolish pride and taught me a certain kind of humility in the face of the inevitable losses and tragedies of life. None of us are immune to these things, and learning the lessons they can teach makes us stronger, and better able to help and comfort others when they happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have never met my mother [ 12 Answers ]

I have been searching for my mother since I was 21 years old. I am now almost 31 and all I have found out was her name and date she married my dad and how old she was when she married my dad. I was not adopted. My dad raised me. For some reason my dad would not tell me anything about her and now he...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Please Help me help my mother [ 13 Answers ]

Hi my name is jermaine, I'm new to this board. My mother who is 65yrs of age has a occupier staying in her basement located in new york, he was paying a occupancy fee for a total of about 3-4 months. He stopped paying the occupancy fee in end of June and stated that he will be leaving leaving...

Please help my mother! [ 6 Answers ]

My mother is 73 years old and she has 30,000.00 in credit card debt. She has depleted her savings and gets $490. A month in social security. She owns a home in a cooperative in NJ and can't get a reverse mortgage because Nj doesn't allow that on cooperatives. She was advised not to go bankrupt...

Will mother and son know each other? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old male cat. We got him from my grandfather who still has the mother and the sister. They were together until he was about 4 months old. If I brought my cat to see the mother and the sister, would he still recognize them? I would like to bring them together again but, I don't...

View more questions Search