Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momi_50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Appeal successful waiting for visa letter
    Hello friends,

M momi frm pakistan.I want to ask you that my appeal was successful on 7th march 2008 but still after 4 months I hav'nt received a visa letter from British High Commission Islamabad Pakistan.Can any body tell me that when I will receive a visa letter? Because my classes are commencing on 15th August 2008.

I will wait your reply

Bye
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 05:58 PM
    You should be able to contact them directly and enquire as to the time frame you can expect. Letting them know that you have classes starting in August may encourage them, to move a bit faster. I assume you have a letter from the school you will be attending? If you are able to appear in person, with the letter in hand, that may help.
    ash99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2011, 03:36 PM
    It takes time buddy... its not as easy as doing terrorism.
    They take time to assess your back ground and test whether you are linked to any mulla or militia.
    Wait for it as you have been made to wait by your terrorist country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student visa refuse, appeal [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I need help!! :confused: My brother get visa refuse as student, but the reasons are :eek first : my brother proved evidence of current finances and employment of parents, but the visa officer sad he didn't and she can not find the documents, so where are documents ? And my brother...

About UK student visa appeal [ 0 Answers ]

Can any 1 have expert knowledge about UK student visas appeal

View more questions Search