Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jul 4, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Happy 4th of JULY
    What are you guys doing?we are going to the marina and going picknicking. Any other picknics? Homadefireworks? What's everyone doing?
    Ps HAPPY 4th of July!
    Happy Independence day.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Happy 4th!

My friends and I were supposed to drive to savannah, GA for the day... but seeing as we all got home around 5am this morning, it doesn't really look like we'll be up for making the 3 hour drive.

... I guess we'll be going to downtown atl to watch the fireworks later on...
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jul 4, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Ahhhhhh to bad. Thatblows.
    "only read this if you are female, ora malewho wants to be utterly disgusted,i am on my period and can'tgo swimming"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vets and the 4th of July [ 7 Answers ]

Any of you guys get "upset" over the 4th ? I admit the mortars do it to me, even after all this time.

ARM adjusting in July 08 [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me understand and figure this out. I have called my Mortgage Company and asked them what the new payment will be and all they say is we will be getting the new rate and payment in the mail about a month before it takes effect. I would like to know now so I can make adjustments...

Happy 4th of July [ 9 Answers ]

Everyone here have a safe and Happy 4th of July, Independence Day!

On H1 since July 06, with wife on H4 [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in the US since 15th July 06. My wife's here with me on H4. I was not in the US either in 2005 or 2004 - so does this mean that I need to file as a non resident? Some of the other posts indicate that I can wait a bit longer to file and gain the resident status - is my...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search