Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    v1ckey1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 05:00 AM
    90's cartoon network show
    1. Does anyone know the show aired on cartoon network in toonami section where there were human space ships with battalions of robot fighters. The people used to climb into the robot suits and defend the ships. Every once in a while a white super-robot would come to rescue the empire from pinch.?

2. the show where all the people used to have backpacks, and shoot ropes from them. The backpacks would then carry them along the ropes?
    NaturalGasMan Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by v1ckey1987
    1. Does anyone know the show aired on cartoon network in toonami section where there were human space ships with battalions of robot fighters. the people used to climb into the robot suits and defend the ships. Every once in a while a white super-robot would come to rescue the empire from pinch.??

2. the show where all the people used to have backpacks, and shoot ropes from them. The backpacks would then carry them along the ropes??
    My kids say it was called GUNDUM, I hope this is correct. All three agreed which is rare. This was the answer to your question 1. They didn't have a answer for 2.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 8, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Try "Sky Commanders" (1987) for the second show. Here's a clip from youtube: YouTube - Sky Commanders - 01 - Assault On Raider Stronghold Pt.1
    aadarsh3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Its ninja robots... I too had a doubt confirmed it check it up... its the same

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Can't remember the name of this (90's) cartoon kiddie show [ 4 Answers ]

God, I'm so happy there is this sight. HOPEFULLY, someone can answer cause I've asked everyone and they don't know!! OK, so it was like these little critters they looked like gizmo's and furbies, they also kind of resemble the rainbow bright adoption angency critters, but they had pouches on...

Mid-90's Cartoon ? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember back in the early to mid 90's watching a cartoon on Fox, WB (now CW), or one of the other semi-major channels (probably not ABC or NBC). It was about this guy who owned a pet shop and when he was out, the pets would "play" and of course, get into trouble. I remember one of the main...

View more questions Search