Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandoz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 03:03 AM
    Atlantic American University-scam or not?
    Hi, does anybody have any knowledge of "Atlantic American University" not Atlantic International University, that has been discussed previously?

Reason for asking is, there is jobs been advertised on "Bestjobs" and "The Gumtree" about registering as an Associate for the University as an "online recruiter" and getting $50for each person recruited. The site looks legit, but sounds similar to what was said about Atlantic International University before, that anybody can create a website.

Also do anybody know if the University has been ranked as an online University and if it is accredited and if the degree will mean anything? They also offer conferences in the US and Europe and use the "Paypal" system for payments. Again, it looks legit!

Thanks
    Ravi4859 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Atlantic American University is a good school. I am a student there, and am very happy so far. The classes have a great tool that provides audio and video for the lectures, and the professors are good about working with the students. They use books and materials that are used by the best Universities and I can see how what I have learned can be used in my career. They are licensed in the Commonwealth of Dominica, so they are a legitimate school.
    Sandoz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 01:16 AM
    Thanks Ravi, I am happy to hear that AAU is great. I did a search on online ranked Uni's and could not find AAU under them. There was a reference to a Dominican Uni, but did not state what it's name was. Now my concern is, that if I want to be able to be a successful online recruiter, and the Uni is not sufficiently ranked or accredited, then I will have difficulty in recruiting students. Do you have some more info on the above and where I can find their ranking online?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is atlantic International University recogned university [ 9 Answers ]

I' m Tanzanian living in Tanzania I want joining Atlantic International University for B.A education, can their degree acceptable any where?

Atlantic International University [ 4 Answers ]

Someone recommended this university when I expressed the desire to register for an online degree. I however want to know if this is a reputed university offering online courses. I would also any information on schools and other institutions offering online degrees.

Atlantic International University [ 23 Answers ]

What do you think about Atlantic International University? Is it accredited by official organization? They will transfer my associated diploma and my previous work experience to regular hours and will have to cover about 10 courses to have bachelor degree. Thank you

American university of paris [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the qualifications of getting into AUP? Is it like a regular university in the US?

Atlantic International University [ 1 Answers ]

Hai Is Atlantic International University found in Hawaii a recognized intitution?

View more questions Search