Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    demonbrat711 Posts: 79, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 10:31 PM
    why did he just stop talking to me
    OK, so my mom had a best friend who recently passed away from cancer... we were close with their family... I haven't seen their family in a while but I would always talk to her son threw myspace.. I guess u could say I like/liked him but I don't know... he got a g/f and wouldn't talk to me anymore... I convinced him that I wouldn't do anything that would break him and his girlfriend up after all we r just talking not like we are hanging out... so he has been going out with his girlfriend for a while now.. and we talked all the time on myspace just about random things and we did flirt... a lot... but just until about a week ago he completely stopped talking to me he would read the messages I sent to him but wouldn't reply so my best friend messaged him and u know said hey I was just wondering u won't talk to her and he said to stay out of his business... I really don't know why he won't talk to me and if it I because of his girlfriend I think that is bull because I did not do anything... should I just let it go and stop talking to him or should I try and talk to him.. I really don't know what to do someone please tell me lol

thanks to all that reply
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 10:40 PM
    Some girls DO get really jealous over their boyfriend even looking in another girls direction so it is not bull if that is his reason. You have to respect that he has moved on and leave it go at that. Do not try to talk to him. If you do you will just be pushing him further away for disrespecting his wishes.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 4, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Stay out of his business. When someone says "Leave me alone" you respect that, right? So, that's what you do. He's an ex-friend, for whatever reason.
    ladieedee21 Posts: 96, Reputation: 6

Jul 4, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Would you like someone who talks to your man and you know she likes him [even though that guys girlfriend doesn't know that you like him]..

Nah so why would you want to ruin it. I know you are not making him reck the relationship.But I think you shouldn't talk to him if he says so.. It may lead him to something that he wouldn't want to happen... Like ending up breaking up with his girl. You don't want to be the reason.. Just be cool and move on.. You may be friends now but just keep it real...

Want a boyfriend.. find someone else.
    ladieedee21 Posts: 96, Reputation: 6

Jul 4, 2008, 10:42 AM
    ANd ABout the QueSTION..

Why did he just stop talking to me ? Im guessing because he don't want his girlfriend to break up with him... he doesn't want her to think wrong about you and him talking.. And if she ever looks at the messages... or even finds out you both talk... I thinks he is going to take it the wrong way.

I can't say he's avoiding you but I would say.. Thats what some of them try to do... To keep the relationship going with their girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get people to stop talking about me? [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm a sophomore in high school and I just moved to a different school away from all of my old friends. I have a lot of new friends but not as many as I used to have and I don't really know that many people at my school. Well anyway some of the girls at my school just don't like me for some...

Her ex-boyfriend won't stop talking to her. [ 34 Answers ]

Okay, so I've been daiting my girlfriend for 9 months now. Everythings fine. We've been through some stuff, but we always pull through and still together. I'm pretty much in love with her, she is my first love and I love it. I love everything about her. She loves me too. And we have plans for the...

Should I stop talking to him for the sake of his marriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a happily married woman who has never cheated on my husband in the 27 years we've been together - 25 of that married. Our relationship is so solid that, when a former love interest of mine recently got back into contact with me through another web site, I was able to tell my husband about the...

What is the best way to stop the complaining and talking back? [ 7 Answers ]

What are the best disapline methods for a child that just seems unggreatful and rude constantly.

How to get your parents to stop talking to you? [ 7 Answers ]

How do you deal with parents that have a negative impact on you? All they do is show their disappointment. Compare me to different people and tell me I'm no good. Worse than all these people. They manage to do all these things... what have you achieved? Nothing. You such a waste. And so on. That...

View more questions Search