Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gibson997 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Name of movie lady reads books & helps people
    Trying to find out the name of a movie. It is about a young lady that goes to people houses and reads books to them. In the process she helps them with sexual & other problems. She helps a middle age man, old lady, and a boy in a wheel chair. Don't know the language of the movie. It was not english. I think it would have been made in the 80s or 90s. Don't think it was a North American movie.

Has anyone ever seen this movie.

Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Lectrice, La (1988)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of a kids movie about little people [ 5 Answers ]

I know this is not Darby O'Gill and the little people. I watched it when I was young, so late 80s, early 90s is at least how old it is. I remember that there were two children who happened upon a (few?) little people--like the size of your hand. The parts that are clear to me is that one of...

Looking for animated movie title with little green people [ 6 Answers ]

I think it's a 70's, 80's or really early 90's. One of my family recorded it and I remeer watching it a lot as a kid. I remember there was 3 or 4 kids, and they had a club house, and they were painting it. The oldest was a girl with curly red hair, one of them, a boy, had glasses, dark hair. I...

Don't Know name of movie. Girl reads books. [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie I saw a few years ago. It is not in english. It is about a young lady that reads books to different people. She ends up helping them with different issues they have in their life. From a boy in a wheel chair, old lady, a middle age man that wants to have...

Name of Movie about a Girl that Reads books. [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find out the name of a movie. It is not in english. Don't know the language. It was about a young lady that went to houses reading books to people. She ended up helping them with their issues. Helped a boy in a wheel chair, a man that had sexual issues, an old woman... Has anyone...

View more questions Search