Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malori777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Dull cramping after period.
    I had my period 3 weeks ago, and ever since then, about 4 days later, I have been having dull cramps? They don't hurt enough to be in PAIN, but it feels like I could start my period.. if that makes sense. It's more of a aching sensation. I had unprotected sex right after my period.. could it be, what I think it is ?:confused:
    tropikool Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Depends when you had sex after your period, if you had sex 5 days other your period you could be, get a pregnancy test or maybe you have blood clotting of something. Its best you see a doctor.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Sex=babies, even with protection it's possible, so unprotected, well you're play russian roulette. Now you get to play the waiting game. Wait until your period is late and then take an HPT with first morning urine, or a blood test at the doctor.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period.. Cramping! [ 8 Answers ]

I can say I am definitely not pregnant. Over the past six or so months I am having very irregular periods . Period dec no jan period feb and no period since feb. 13. I have cramps as if I am getting period, lots of acne (I never had this much as a teen. I also am unable to loose weight. (don't...

Just had my period and 2 dys later bleeding/cramping after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I just had my period and 2 days later I had sex. During sex I started bleeding just for few moments and it stop. However, 2 days later I still have a little cramping. I know that your period will come back sometime after sex if you don't wait lon enough. Is that possibly what's happen ?

Cramping 2 weeks prior to Period [ 17 Answers ]

I had my period 2 weeks ago and I'm crapping so bad that it knocks the wind out of me and drops me to my knees. Any ideas... been going on for 2 days now. Anyone have any ideas... My tubes are tied so I'm not pg. Thanks all!:confused:

Cramping, Breastfeeding, No period [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out why I have been cramping for the last couple days. I am breastfeeding my 2 1/2 month old daughter. I have not had a period since before I was pregnant with her. At times it feels like menstrual cramping, but I don't have any of the other signs I used to get, it doesn't...

Cramping and no period [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a baby about 2 months ago I missed my period this month but I've been getting light cramps I took a pregnancy test 2 and its negative not sure wats wrong :confused:

View more questions Search