Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaysscholar Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2006, 01:14 AM
    Firefox won't start up
    OK here is what happened. I was listening to mp3s on itunes. I went to edit an id3 tag and for some reason my comp went crazy. So I restarted. When I came back, itunes worked fine. But Firefox decided to not work. When I click it, it comes and acts like it is opening the startpage (digisoul.com) but just freezes and I get the dreaded "not responding" bull. IE still works and the page comes up fine in IE. I tried opening up Firefox by opening up another webpage besides the start up page, and no go. I tried opening up a webpage on my hardrvie and not on the internet, and no go. I've uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled, no go.

What? I don't see how I went from mp3 to Firefox crapping up. And where do I even begin to go about fixing this? I am completely lost right now...
    PUMPKINMAN Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Sounds like when getting your music you probably got a trojan.. run scans
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2009, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysscholar View Post
    I was listening to mp3s on itunes
    Silly itard. You don't need bloatware to listen to music. Never buy mp3s. Buy only FLAC or CDs.

ome reason my comp went crazy. So I restarted.
    It isn't magik. You should visit Bleeping Computer - Computer Help and Discussion for help finding- and removing your malware

but Firefox decided to not work
    Animist too?

DIY: the answers you need at the speed you can handle
    kb.mozillazine.org

just freezes and I get the dreaded "not responding"
    Create a NEW (fresh) profile and then add back only your bookmarks and cookies

kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager#Creating_a_new_profile

I don't see how I went from mp3 to Firefox crapping up
    Stop installing crap

HTH

The Peoples Cube - correct opinion for progressives

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

94 Civic won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, this one has really aggrivated me so I am hoping that someone can help me figure out the problem and fix it. I have a 94 civic, manual (5 speed), that was broken into recently. When I got it back the ignition assembly was punched and useless. I purchased a new one and put it in place of...

My PC won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Just installed windows xp 3 days ago, Now I put on my PC and it won't start... the lights donot even come on I changed the cords but it still won't work

95 civic won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently rebuilt the engine in my 95 civic... about a week later the radiator blew and I replaced that... now about 2 weeks later my car suddenly won't start... one day I leave the gym after working out and it won't start... I first thought the gas gauge was wrong so I just put in some gas...

Honda won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm from london and I have a 99 honda civic coupe, it was made in the usa, reacentaly I changed the engine. I repklaced the engine with another 1.6 engine from a british spesification car but now my car won't start. It makes the noise as if it is about to start but it doesn't spark, I called out...

View more questions Search