Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    42Bebe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Desperately seeking skin lightening products
    Hi, :D

I am an afro-carribean English born citizen and have recently joined this forum. As I've been reading what some of you have been writing I'm wondering whether I could appeal to your good natures and ask whether someone or anyone could help me with lightening my skin a few shades. Especially the blemishes I have on my legs. I have heard a lot about getting 6% hydroquinone on the internet or using the Grisi Papaya Soap but don't know where to start. As I live in England, it is difficult to get anything for lightening the skin that is truly effective. Please can someone help me. Also, how can I contact individuals regarding this. Please help. I'm desperate now.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.:p
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 12:18 PM
    I don't know anything about the skin whitening products but I know there are a good bit of replies on what ones to avoid on this board. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-lightening/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desperately Seeking boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 24 yr. old still holding the V card. I will be 25 soon and my problem is that, I have NEVER had a boyfriend. I have always been the friend, or well, that's pretty much it. I am tired of waiting for fate. I really don't have friends, I am not into the party scene, so it's hard to meet...

Skin lightening products [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, Does it right that the skin lightening pills really makes your skin more lighter? Does the Gluthatione whitening pill with its ingredients (alpha lipoic acid, grapeseed, etc... ) make your skin light if taking it regularly or does it have a side effect in health or body? My...

Skin Lightening Products [ 1 Answers ]

What are some harmless products that I can use to lighten my skin complexion in less than two weeks?

Desperately Seeking To Find My Bio- Mother [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. Well I guess I should start by saying who I am, what I'm here for, and what I need help with. It's simple. My Name is Heather Hughes, I'm currently 17 years old, and I am DESPERATELY seeking to find the woman who gave me life. Her name is Susan Perero, Her alias Include Gremillion. ...

View more questions Search