Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Commando knife tactics
    I know the defensive posture for stabbing thrusts. But what about slashing
    Attacks. I often wondered what you would do, if attacked. I imaging the arm forces
    Must teach a technique to defend this type of attack.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Karate class would too I would think
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 06:15 PM
    There are several ways, basic akido teaches the basic methods for this, the military and some police academies teach a modified form of this. It will still be a step away, and a arm grasp along with using the motion of their movement with them. So the angle of the movement of the knife will normally determine which block and action is done.

Also it will depend on the positoin the knife is held, blade forward or reversed ( advanced use of blade)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit card company using questionable tactics: [ 10 Answers ]

Sept. 4, 2007 I was an authorized user on my father's credit card - NOT a co-signer. He passed away last year. I used my Dad's credit card after he died to pay for medications that we could not return and for several small items to clean up his home. I think I used the card 5 times. In the...

Creditors annoying tactics [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to repay these vultures and they will not settle for a few hundred less than what they offered. I don't understand why they won't except 1000 instead of 1300 otherwise I file bankruptcy why would they not except that offer? Why do they keep calling my girlfriends parents house when they...

Install game (commando)... need help? [ 2 Answers ]

I found the game 'commandos 2: destination paris' online and completed the installation but it gives me an error like :"incorrect disc. Please insert the correct CD". And I thought I shouldn't need a CD. Am I missing a patch or sth? Where can I find it? Thanks for your time. I really need to...

Love Tactics [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I have taken your advice Wildcat and looked online at the Lovetactic.com site. I have listened and read all the free advice, but I'm still not sure that my ex-relationship is salvageable. My problem, or question is, how do you go about starting a friendship with an ex love that you...

View more questions Search