Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassigirl77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 10:51 AM
    1 year lease agreements
    I heard that 1 year residential lease agreements were now illegal in California, that there is a max of 6 month leases now. Does anyone know if this is true or where I can obtain more information about this. All I can find are lease applications, and lease definitions on line. Please advise! Thanks in advance for your help!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 11:07 AM
    I did some checking myself and found that yes, they still lease for one year in CA.
    sassigirl77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    I did some checking myself and found that yes, they still lease for one year in CA.

Thank you so much! Have a great holiday!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lease agreements [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a house and I am in a lease in an apartment complex. I have been told by some people that when they purchased they were able to get out of their lease. My complex will not let me but what am I to do

Do both the landlord and tenant have to sign a lease agreement?

No lease agreements [ 4 Answers ]

I lived in a rented apartment without the landlord knowing. can they sue me for rent money for a time period i was there or any of the utility bills?

Lease Agreements [ 3 Answers ]

My son moved into a 4 family flat on February 1, 2007. In St. Louis, Missouri. He did NOT sign a lease agreement at that time. The landlord is now asking him to sign a lease. Should my son sign this lease after he has already moved in? My son gave the lanlord the deposit and rent before he...

I recently signed a years lease agreement on a house that I am currently renting. I have been offered a new job in another state and would like to know if the lease can be broken, what happens, and can they sue me?

View more questions Search