Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pynsoilang Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Forever energy
    How can I get funds for building my prototype experiment?
    A motor that rotates by it self.and it dosen't required an energy like
    Electricity.infact it going to be used to produced electricity.
    This is not a joke or money making tricks by me.
    This is going to be a trillion dollar motor when its is going to be sell for the first time
    Well its going to work. Its going to work
    Well I am staying in Shillong(INDIA) right now.having money here means nothing
    Its difficult even to buy a Bar Magnet,here we got only the magnetised steel.
    So with the fund that I will get from anyone who's willing to help.I can accomplished my goal.

PLEASE HELP

THIS IS NOT A JOKE
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 09:01 AM
    The only way you are going to get a backer is to do all the footwork, drawings, prototype, search for patent (previous motor like yours existing).

I doubt it is a joke and you are honest, but you will have to pay out to receive money eventually.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pynsoilang
    it dosen't required an energy like electricity.
    It's a perpetual motion machine? You don't get energy for free in this world, the energy is coming from somewhere.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2008, 06:56 AM
    You would have to patient your idea and then go about to large investment groups to fund it. But I will agree with Capuchin, the theory itself is not workable,
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    You would have to patient your idea and then go about to large investment groups to fund it. But I will agree with Capuchin, the theory itself is not workable,
    It's workable, it's just - there will be some kind of energy source, even if the OP doesn't realise what it is.

Apr 16, 2010, 08:44 AM
    Have you ever wonder, why planets rotates around itself and round the sun? That's my theory

Apr 16, 2010, 08:49 AM
    I know energy have to come from somewhere, but have you ever wonder how planets rotates around itself and round the sun? Even my idea have to use some energy can't deny that fact, but recycling the energy is the base of this idea.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 10:38 AM

I have often thought of using gravity as a way for perpetual motion. For instance, planets in orbit stay in motion by keeping a perfect balance between kinetic and potential motion. Mathematically this doesn't make any sense though. Because they travel in a circle they are constantly accelerating, requiring constant energy. The do face resistance, yet they never slow down. Why does this work this way?

My basic theory that was founded on this involved rotating a marble around a bowl at such a speed that the gravity pulling it down the incline was in perfect balance with the centrifugal force pulling it out. The idea that gravity is always pulling against it is what would keep it moving, while the outwards force would always keep it from falling.

I realized this was impossible after watching a roulette wheel. I figured that if a ball accelerated at a certain rate, it would have to hit every possible speed between its maximum and zero. If the ball was spun around the wheel with more force than is necessary to achieve the above, then it would have to reach that perfect speed of equilibrium. Since in never remained in equilibrium then maybe that speed did not exist and I am just not that smart in that theory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

Its over forever [ 9 Answers ]

Just got my decree absolute today and it really hurts to no my marriage has gone forever.we spoke on the phone wishing each other happiness for the future but since I've come off the phone I can't stop crying.why can't I let him go in my head??

Will I be fat forever [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20yrs old and have a bd which makes me look older and unattractive. I am a size 36(12) with a tummy I want a flat tummy and want to be thin.ive tried everything,green tea,reductil,water.exercise the weight would come off but return again.its despressing and at this young age weighing more than...

Seems like forever [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so my story is long but I don't have a lot of people to listen to me, I met my now ex boyfriend at a get together about 2 years ago, my best friend said she knew he was in love the first time he looked at me, we ended up hanging out all night, and for the next 8 months just became the best of...

Red, Red, Forever? [ 1 Answers ]

I have colored my hair red for a few years now (all shades). Right now it is deep mahogany red. I would like to go dark blonde or light brown. I have tried some ash colors and the roots would have course change, but from the middle down (very red). Should I strip this? The very ends of my hair...

View more questions Search