Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamaicanstacie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Looking for Biological Father-Boise State University-1972
    I recently discovered through DNA that the man my mom claimed was my biological father is not. It's taken some major persistence on my part, but she's finally told me that she knows who he is, but can't remember his name.

Apparently, her and a friend went to a Three Dog Night concert in Boise, ID in October of 1972. They met a tall, "built", man in his early to mid twenties in a parking lot by the concrete dorms of Boise State University. The man had long blond hair, green eyes, and approximately 3 inch knife scar on his right cheek, and he may have been a college student. He bought my mom and her friend alcohol and took them to a local party. He drove a "flashy" VW Beetle. My mom can't remember what color it was, but thinks is was an out of the ordinary VW Beetle with designs painted on it. Her and the guy "hooked up" at the party and he left. He said he had somewhere else he had to be the next day, and she never saw him again.

If you were in Boise ID in 1972, and you have any information about the man I'm describing, please let me know. I'd like to discuss a DNA test with him.

Thanks You!

(and Yes. I am completely prepared for the possibility she is not being truthful)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Sounds like a needle in the haystack
    Back in the day there was no such thing as an out of the ordinary VW

Hopefully you come up with a way to find him
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my biological father, [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so in this last couple of weeks I've been looking for my real dad over the internet And found no luck. His name is Khalid Balasha, I don't know if that is the right spelling though. My parents separated before I was born so I never saw him. My mom who is 43 years old now said they met in her...

Can a father loose custidy if his not the biological father? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has a 5 year old with son with a girl he had a thing with. She loved him and therefor she got pregnant and told him the child was his. She put him trough the ringer cause she wanted to be with and she realized he was never going to be with her she signed her rights to the child away. Her...

Looking for my Biological Father [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know what I have to do to find my father.

Adoption from biological Father to Step Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: One of my employees has children by her now husband and former husband. Her present husband wants to adopt her two children from her former husband. The biological Father is willing to relinquish his rights. She wants to draw up the papers without an Attorney because of the cost. If...

Looking for biological father [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding my biological father after I was adopted? When I was four my mom's current husband adopted me, therefor my name changed to his last name. My birth certificate shows that name. I do not know my real father's name or any other info. I only know my mother's info. Any ideas?

View more questions Search