Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sethrahul2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 04:42 AM
    I had skin infection on head of my penis & surrounding skin
    I had skin infection on my penis for which I applied flucort C ointment which cured it all, but now I have started developing some pimple dots on the end curvature of the head.
    Kindly recommend what to be done??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 05:47 AM
    I really think you have more then a skin infection and it sounds too much like an STD. I suggest you get to a doctor to be properly diagnosed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red Inflammed Bumpy Penis Head, Peeling Skin, Scab, No Pain! [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago I noticed my penis was getting very irratated it started by being all red and bumpy. I just had ran out of body wash and used soap, so, I just thought it was a irratated effect. I am uncircumsized by the way. The skin was tight when pulling back when I was erect but fine when I was...

Daschund skin infection [ 3 Answers ]

We just got a daschund puppy who has some patches of hair loss with tiny healing lesions on his head. He has been on antibiotics & we were given a shampoo to use. What could this be, are we treating it right, & is there a long term problem?

I like to ask about the sag skin in the penis? [ 1 Answers ]

To all doctors out there... I like to ask about my penis, there is sag skin beneath my penis does it normal? It not swollen and not painfull. It also appear even the organ is erect, it make the organ look awful. I am circumcised 9 years ago. Does it normal? Does it affect the function of the...

Penis red on shaft under skin [ 1 Answers ]

I only ralized that the skin was soppsoe to slide over the head of your penis last year and I am now 18. My forskin is very tight and hurts a little when hauling it over. When it gets over my head and down a little it is very red and has a even darker red at the bottom or the head, almost purple,...

View more questions Search