Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oespanhol1 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 02:46 AM
    How long does a bankruptcy remain on a credit report?
    How long does a bankruptcy remain on a credit report in New York?. Does bankruptcy, chapter 7, wipe out judgements as well?. How long are judgements good for?. Are they renewable, and if so, do creditors normally bother to renew?. What kind of process service is required to sue a debtor?. Can one get a postponement at the first court appearance especially if disabled or until one can hire a lawyer?. Normally for how much time?. Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Here are some links

How Long Does Bankruptcy Stay On Your Credit Report? | New York Bankruptcy Litigation

They can not renew and are required to take it off your credit report
    Credit Report | New York Bankruptcy Litigation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bankruptcy removal from credit report [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I already know that my bankruptcy was discharged back in Feb 2000. I need to know if this can be removed off my credit reports since it has been over 8 years?

Debts that are paid off how long should they remain on your credit report [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legal to add a trade line to increase your credit score and how much should it cost

How long after filing petition of bankruptcy does it appear on credit report? [ 3 Answers ]

How long after filing petition of bankruptcy does it appear on credit report? Also, I have recently been offered an excellent new position with a great company but will not pass the required credit check. This leads us to my initial question. After filing but before discharge will there be a...

Bankruptcy off your credit report [ 2 Answers ]

This is a wonderful site. I was reading another persons question regarding removing bankruptcy off your record takes about ten years. I am curious if bankruptcy is taken off your record after ten years are you obligated to report that you have had a bankruptcy after it is taken out your record? I...

Credit Report after bankruptcy [ 5 Answers ]

I had to file bankruptcy because of a sick house (mold infested) that almost killed my daughter and I. I have and had an excellent income, was never late on anything, but could not afford to fix the home and pay rent for another place to live. Insurance would not fix anything and the cost was...

View more questions Search