Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettimomma26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 01:12 AM
    I want to find my dads family but cant pay
    I want to find my dads family but can't pay he died a wile ago and I want to contact them he never knew about me and I want to now them
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by prettimomma26
    I want to find my dads family but can't pay he died a wile ago and i want to contact them he never knew about me and i want to now them

Do you have proof that he is your father because my guess would be that his family isn't going to just believe a stranger - which is what you are to them.

If you know the names of his parents, siblings, where they reside, you can search for them on the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a family member [ 6 Answers ]

How can I find my aunt? All I know is her name is Rita Ward, she was living in Osceola Mills PA. Her mothers name is Helen Kruppa, and her brothers name is Jeffrey Paul Ward(my dad). I have never met her, but she sent flowers to my grandmothers funeral. I would really like to meet her and her...

How Do I Find My Family? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everone, I Was Wondering, I Am Trying To Put Together A Family Tree Online, But On One Side Of My Family It Seems I Cannot Go Any Further Than My Great Grandparents. I Know The Last Name Of My Great Grandfather But I Do Not Know Who His Parents Were And From Where They Came From, Any...

View more questions Search