Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1royal24 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Draft Hollies
    How tall does draft hollies grow? Is there a species that grows taller than others? I would like to plant some that does not grow higher than three to four feet.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 05:58 AM
    You will have to be more specific. I don't recognize this as the name of a plant, except the 'holly'.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 01:06 PM
    One of the great benefits of using ground cover is less weeds. I have never seen a weed amongst any of my ground cover, no matter what variety. I feed everything with fertilizer so it is all very dense. I guess that is the reason. But another good point for profilerating ground cover if you are a tried and true gardener.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dwarf Hollies [ 1 Answers ]

Does dwarf hollies grow red berries? How far should I plant them from one another? How tall and wide do they grow? Than you.

Over draft [ 12 Answers ]

Hello my question Can the bank take money that is not in your account due to an order bieng sent to them from the courts. Then charge you that amount as over draft

Draft fan runs always [ 1 Answers ]

Induce draft fan is on all the time, What can I check so that it will operate the right way?:p

Chimney draft [ 2 Answers ]

Having trouble with getting the draft (smoke) to UP the chimney. It seems to be coming down and into the house. This is not a new fireplace but just started this season.

View more questions Search