Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cgirl Posts: 287, Reputation: 38

Mar 24, 2006, 10:06 AM
    Site with free thank you letter templates??
    Hey, does anyone know of a site where you can find FREE thank you letter templates for sales calls, thanking them for their time, etc. I am having trouble finding a site that offers templates for FREE :(
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2006, 10:09 AM
    Are you meaning "template" for a webpage? Or are you just looking for good wording for something that you'll make as a document to mail customers?

I got scads of hits for
    Free sample thank you letters:
    http://www.google.com/search?num=100...rs&btnG=Search

Cgirl Posts: 287, Reputation: 38

Mar 24, 2006, 10:15 AM
    I mean examples of wording for thank you notes to send to potential customers, a website that shows these. I googled it already but couldn't find much, now I am trying ask.com
    nfacciolo Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Microsoft Office has plenty of templates for business. Very informative, maybe you can get a copy cheap somewhere. I use Microsoft Office 2000
    kathrynm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Thank You Note Samples has tons of free thank you note samples for lots of business topics including meetings, sales calls, and interviews, plus personal topics such as wedding, birthday, and dinner thank you notes.
    katrinam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 10:36 PM
    For helpful examples of thank you wording to use with thank you cards, notes and letters, you might want to visit Thank You Note Wording.info. I found samples for almost all occasions including business thank you notes for customers and clients.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Best site of free software download [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pals can u tell me the best site which offers free download of sotfwares

TEMPLATES are driving me CRAZY! Help please.. [ 2 Answers ]

I am what you would call an HTML novice.  I can make website but am not very knowledgeable with how to integrate free templates into my websites. I just downloaded it and it came with a few different files.  All of which I don't know what to do with! -Index file containing the basic template....

View more questions Search