Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Obama's birth certificate fake
    What happens when it is established for a fact that his birth certificate is fake?
    Is it like Clinton being impeached but still President?
    Does Hillary get another shot?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Remember all those people who were questioning McCain's eligibility to run to President based on where he was born??
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Yeah the old democrat double standards.
    There are allegedly at least 5 or 6 things that suggest it is a total fake.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:30 AM
    You are really reaching on this one No. So here you go
    Fight the Smears | The truth about Barack's birth certificate
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:41 AM
    They say

Embossed seal of the State of Hawaii absent from the purported "birth certificate" of Barack Obama

Type and font from computer NOT typewriter

Upper-left corner of frame shows uneven "paste" of vertical rectangle, unaligned with horizontal border

Seal of the state of Hawaii appears in a low-resolution, second-generation black and white image inconsistent with the rest of the document

June 6, 2007 appears at the bottom of the image, just right of center, as a backward facing stamp. Where does this come from, and what does it mean? And where is the official seal and signatures that one would expect on an official document of this kind?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Hello:

I'm not surprised at the dirtiness of things... Some people just can't stomach a black man leading our country. If you think it's dirty NOW, just wait.

I just heard from a right wing friend that they KNOW Obama is Al Quaida.

My liberal side is surprised at the venom of the attacks... My conservative side KNOWS how much some people HATE blacks, and KNOWS that they'll do ANYTHING to stop it... And, I mean ANYTHING.

excon
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:50 AM
    I don't care if a black man runs the country and seems to me that he was doing fairly well with some Republicans until about Feb when too many ?'s started arising.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:52 AM
    To generalize the question what would happen if it ever was a problem with any future candidate at this point?
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:54 AM
    Hello N0:

I'm not saying YOU, N0. You're a sweetheart.. I'm talking about THOSE people who are making the accusations.

excon
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:56 AM
    If it was fake I would Imagine he would be impeached Then wouldn't the VP became president (not sure how it works)? I'm impressed No that you are already considering him President and thinking of ways to get rid of him.
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 2, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Eh who cares if he's black... I'd choose Morgan Freeman over Barack any day... and be glad to do it. To be honest, I'm not gungho about either candidate, though I'd like to see who they pick for running mates. It will be more important in the McCain campaign, as he is getting up there in age. It's the kind of thing that makes me want to close my eyes for four years until I can vote in the NEXT election... lol.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 08:59 AM
    I'm sure candidates' birth certificates were checked out and approved long ago. If you think there's a problem with this, you don't know how government operates. I work for a government entity. ID gets checked both ways and backwards and all sorts of ways in between.

And "they say" is rather elusive, doncha think?
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smokedetector
    Eh who cares if he's black...I'd choose Morgan Freeman over Barack any day...and be glad to do it. To be honest, I'm not gungho about either candidate, though I'd like to see who they pick for running mates.
    Exactly and that is how many Republicans AND Democrats feel.
    I heard Romney IS going to be McCain's running mate.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Wow, this is pathetic.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 09:01 AM
    "I heard"? Who said?
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:11 AM
    Who said?
    Many websites and talk shows.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:21 AM
    I'm more interested in him releasing the records of his 8 years in the Ill. State Senate . As You recall ;Tim Russert tried to get his to fess up :

MR. RUSSERT: You talked about Senator Clinton having records released from the Clinton Library regarding her experience as first lady, and yet when you were asked about, “What about eight years in the state senate of Illinois,” you said, “I don't know.” Where, where are the—where are your records?
    SEN. OBAMA: Tim, we did not keep those records. I...
    MR. RUSSERT: Are they gone?
    SEN. OBAMA: Well, let's be clear. In the state senate, every single piece of information, every document related to state government was kept by the state of Illinois and has been disclosed and is available and has been gone through with a fine-toothed comb by news outlets in Illinois.* The, the stuff that I did not keep has to do with, for example, my schedule. I didn't have a schedule. I was a state senator. I wasn't intending to have the Barack Obama State Senate Library. I didn't have 50 or 500 people to, to help me archive these issues. So...
    MR. RUSSERT: But your meetings with lobbyists and so forth, there's no record of that?
    SEN. OBAMA: I did not have a scheduler, but, as I said, every document related to my interactions with government is available right now. And, as I said, news outlets have already looked at them.
    MR. RUSSERT: Is your schedule available anywhere? Are—the records exist?
    SEN. OBAMA: I—Tim, I kept my own schedule. I didn't have a scheduler

8 years and there are no records of who he met with /when and why. Is that credible ?

btw : his birth cert. has been obtained through independent media and is real.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:26 AM
    Hello again, tom:

And you think REAL will disuade the bigots and liars?? Not in a pigs eye?

excon
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Go to *Fight the Smears dot com* to see a repudiation of this smear compaign and a copy of Obama's birth certificate.

What a bunch of pathetic crap!!
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 2, 2008, 09:41 AM
    Can't we all just get along?

Haha... sorry I just couldn't resist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NAME on Birth Certificate [ 9 Answers ]

My G/F will not let our newborn child have my last name. She swears that I'm the father and Im pretty sure that I am. We both want to be together and get married one day. But she still refuses to let me have my name on the birth certificate. Outr Baby girl was born yesterday, so I have to...

Birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 yr old who has never seen her bio father and I'm not 100% sure were he even is. My husband of 3 yrs wants his last name to be on her birth certificate (she has my maiden name) or to adopt her. Does anyone know the laws in Missouri or a site I can go to so I can read up on our legal...

Birth certificate ? [ 2 Answers ]

How Does A Biological Father Add His Name To A Birth Certificate That He Is Not Already On

Birth Certificate [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a six month old baby and I gave her my ex-boyfriends name even though is not he's child and now the bioligic father want to give her he's last name. What do I do?

Birth Certificate [ 3 Answers ]

How do I go about adding my son's father's name to the birth certificate?

View more questions Search