Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jul 2, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Foreign Subtitled Movie - Train scene
    Hi, I'm hoping for some help with this movie. The movie was subtitled, and I think Italian. Probably made around 1990 - 1999.
    The start of the movie had a scene on a train where the main young guy saw two guys arguing with a runaway type girl over a bottled drink. The 2 guys claimed that she had put a 'deposit' into their drink (As per the subtitles, however it was a turd - Don't ask me how she got it in there without anyone noticing?).
    The young guy to prove it was something else drank the rest of the bottle in 1 go.
    The 2 guys leave, and boy meets girl.

The only other scene I remember is the end scene. It's in some sort of train yard / warehouse as there is a flooded area within an industrial setting. The runaway type girl is bathing in the flooded area, the young guy is around, but she says goodbye to him as she's moving on.
    Then a phone rings, she stands up buck naked and wades over to a phone which is on a pilar in the middle of the flooded area. She answers it and starts talking in English. It's some movie agent or something like that I think, which is what she was hoping for.
    Then the credits role on.

Anyone know the movie?
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

May 19, 2009, 05:36 AM
    Bump...

Anyone? It's taken a while, but I've answered 2 of my own questions out of 3 asked. I think this one will be the hardest.
    astro138zombi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 09:40 AM
    Kontroll??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a r-rated movie name and I have described the scene [ 3 Answers ]

I remember some scene from a r rated movie which was telecasted at ZEE MGM years back. But I forgot the name. Can any one get me the name? First scene at a construction site or a not properly built building a young girl watches some one having sex. Then she joins a job I suppose, There she...

Want to know a movie title from one remembered scene! [ 2 Answers ]

This was a movie I saw in the mid-60s - Tarzan kind of guy swims underwater, pulls himself up on a rock and then gets stabbed in the back by a guy who says his name; "George".

What movie is this scene from? [ 1 Answers ]

Guy is in a bar flirting with a girl, another girl walks in and breaks in on the conversation, guy is surprised to see this girl, girl goes "Honey, when are you coming home, the kids are starting to ask questions" (or something similar to this) The girl he's flirting with backs away and he is...

View more questions Search