Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenchan Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2008, 12:55 AM
    Desperate to be a mom
    My husband and I are newly weds but we've been together for 7 years. At our age I really want to have a baby. I have an irregular period. Sometimes, my period lasts for almost a month and after that I'll wait for 2-3 months for my period to come back. But lately I think my period was regular. I really want to see a doctor but sometimes I got afraid what if she told me that I can't bear a child.. please help me...
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 01:12 AM
    I doubt that she will tell you that you can't have a child, if you're getting your cycle and periods. Even if they're abnormal, there are things that can be done to regulate them, and it's possible to track your ovulation and perhaps get in-vitro fertilization. Either way, I wish you luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cat in desperate need of help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 years old cat, male, 3.7 Kg, and his mother persian bread. 4 Days ago he startes to vomit every half hour, vomiting acompanied by Diarrhea. Every time vomit was yellow at first with a mucus then a white Foam. There were no signs of blood. The diarrhea was also frequent (45 Min -...

Getting desperate! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there I am now 45 years old and my childless boyfriend and I would love to have a baby, what are the chances, and can anyone give any hints or tips please?? Kim

Please Help... desperate [ 9 Answers ]

Hey people... I really need some advice... I have been seeing a guy I work with for just over a month now and he was head over heels for me even though I wasn't too keen to begin with but he won me over... neway... everythin was going great until a week ago when he had some terrbile news about a...

Desperate Dad [ 1 Answers ]

I am divorced. Kids have been with Mom for last year and a half. During this time I have tried to see them and maintain relationship but have been squeezed out of their lives. A year ago I filed for joint custody of kids (16,15,12) because I was being prevented from seeing them. Went to court and...

View more questions Search