Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ararundell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 08:19 PM
    I'm in so much pain
    Will someboby help me I'm in so much pain rite now I have to wee every 2 minets now and its stinging real bad btt it not actually wee it BLOOD and I'm not on my mounthly someone help me please I don't no what to do I'm scared!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Sounds like you need to get to the doctors to get a prescription for whatever it is.
    It could be a few things. J_9 would have a better idea of what it might be.
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Jul 1, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Go to the doctor right away.
    It could be a variety of things.

Kal
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Jul 2, 2008, 12:17 PM
    You do need to go to the doc, It sounds like it could be a bad bladder infection, or kidney inf. Does your back hurt?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Go to one of those non-emergency medical centers where you don't need an appointment.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Many places do not have free clinics.
    And many do require an appointment (for the day then you sit all day until they call you).
    Some go by an income basis fee.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Go to Emergency ASAP. Sounds like an infection, but only a doctor can prescribe and determine what is the cause is. Do not leave it, sounds like you have left it way too long already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

Abdominal pain along with breast pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I been having lower abdominal pain along with breast pain. It has been a week and I also missed my menstrual. I am just not ready to take the test because I am always late so taking my time and trying to figure out what is really happening with my body. I been having lot of...

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search