Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    up4keith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Best media center desktop under $1000
    I am currently looking for a media center computer. I found an hp m9060n for under $900. Anybody have any suggestions for a comparable of better choice for the money, with all the features? Thanks for your help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 1, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Well first all PCs noweadays are Vista which includes media center nowadays. But I think you mean a PC with TV tuner etc in it. I think the HPs are the best value in that line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Media State. :media disconnected [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My computer won't connect to the internet it says that a newtwork cable is unplugged although the internet works perfectly well. I tried cmd config /renew and it says the same thing. Does anyone know why my computer won't connect to the internet?

Live TV on VAIO Laptop (via Media Center) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! So, I bought myself a new laptop on the weekend, this one to be precise! :D I'm wanting to plug my digital freeview box into it and watch TV through Media Center, but I can't get it to work! Boooo! I plugged the co-ax from the wall socket straight to my laptop TV card just to...

Media State... Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have two different internet connections. One, my roommates and I pay for to run torrents, online games, etc. The other is my complex's internet connection which sucks at anything but is used when roommates are sleeping and they are using torrents. My roommate tends to download...

View more questions Search