Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adavtuck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Dvd fault
    My home dvd will not play on the television. Every time I put a disc in, it reads on the front panel, no disc. Can someone please assist.
    docwayne Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jul 17, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adavtuck
    my home dvd will not play on the television. every time i put a disc in, it reads on the front panel, no disc. can someone please assist.
    Ensure you don't have anythign hooked up that could make your DVD player think they you are trying to copy the movie... I used to have a DVD writer to back up old TV shows and my DVD player hated it.

EDIT: Good test is to hook up the DVD player by itself to another TV to check it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is at fault [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, i just got in a minor accident and want to see who's fault it is and if i should file a claim. At the intersetion, I was attempting to make a left turn. I first stoped and looked both side. Then I determine I have enough time to make the left turn (the speed limit is 25). As I was turning...

Was this my fault? [ 1 Answers ]

:( This is the issue: My daughter was coming home for Christmas with her other half and I told my brother and sister and my mother that Christmas Eve dinner will be in my house. Well, everything was fine and everyone was okay with it. We had Thanksgiving at my brother's house and everything was...

DO you think its my fault [ 6 Answers ]

Do you think its my fault here is my story. My common law husband is renting a farm But the owners live there and they always come out to site with us in the back .well I was there with my sister inlaw and her family and my kids where there too well the lady that lives there came up to me and my...

Hit & Not at Fault [ 1 Answers ]

My car was parked and she practically tore my fender off and won't talk to her insurance company. They are refusing to do anything until "she calls" to discuss it with them. Is this legal?

No fault [ 3 Answers ]

My son was in an accident. He hit another car in an interesection wit no stop or yield signs. He rec'd the ticket for fail to yield because he was on the right. The other driver was ticketed for no proof of insurance. The polic officer at the scene informed my son that Kansas is a no fault...

View more questions Search