Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    De Maria Posts: 1,359, Reputation: 52
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3
    This speaks loudly - without even checking out anything about the source, you say that this encyclopedia, put out years ago by a Catholic University, is anti-Catholic.
    Anything that you say has now come under suspicion. If it is true that the New Catholic Encyclopdia is truly Catholic, I'll check it out. But the New Catholic Encyclopedia is not infallible and I have shown that the excerpt you provided is in error.

This is the problem - you attack anything or anybody who dares to disagree with you, no matter what the facts are.
    The problem here is your lack of ethics and morals.

BTW, if you have an issue with saintjoan, deal with saintjoan. I am not responsible for any other users on this site. Or maybe you cannot deal with what saintjoan is saying, so you are trying to avoid her.
    I have an issue with your pretending that she is a catholic and with your using her statements as facts. Now, answer the question asked in the other thread, who is the saint joan you said was buried under the Lateran Church?

Your response will prove your complicity in this matter.
    De Maria Posts: 1,359, Reputation: 52
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sndbay
    Have either of you read Ephesians 4.. It was posted in #397

Eph 4:7-8 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.Wherefore He saith, When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Eph 4:9-10 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that He also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that He might fill all things.)

Eph 4:11 And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

For Christ Has Told You

The judgement remains in Christ hands, The Spirit of Truth in scripture says, Our Father loves all His children. Those who believe and are baptized walk in Christ, and must believe in perfect faith. For in Christ we hold stedfast in love of The Spiritual Truth in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Eph 4:12 For the [perfecting of the saints,] for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
    Are you saying that I should forgive him? Shouldn't he first repent? And since this is a public sin committed against the people of this forum, shouldn't he repent publicly?
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 01:13 PM
    This Quote scripture is over Your head in Your last posting... as it is here .. Think about it.

Eph 4:13 Till we [all come in the unity of the faith,] and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Quote Originally Posted by De Maria
    Are you saying that I should forgive him? Shouldn't he first repent? And since this is a public sin committed against the people of this forum, shouldn't he repent publically?
    JoeT777 Posts: 1,248, Reputation: 44
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sndbay
    This Quote scripture is over Your head in Your last posting... as it is here .. Think about it.

Eph 4:13 Till we [all come in the unity of the faith,] and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Ok, I get it. When everybody becomes Catholic we'll be perfect in Christ! Right? That's what "all come in the unity of the faith" means to me. Maybe you better explain - I don't think that's what you mean.

JoeT
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeT777
    Ok, I get it. When everybody becomes Catholic we'll be perfect in Christ! Right? That's what "all come in the unity of the faith" means to me. Maybe you better explain - I don't think that's what you mean.

JoeT
    Unity in Love...

The judgement remains in Christ hands, The Spirit of Truth in scripture says, Our Father loves all His children. Those who believe and are baptized walk in Christ, and must believe in perfect faith. For in Christ we hold stedfast in love of The Spiritual Truth in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Stop fighting.. Faith is not a debate... Share the Love of Christ.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Thread closed,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very different understanding of same God, scripture [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I was born and raised a Baptist. I believe in the word of god, however because of How I think, I always have tried to explain things with both science and the word. For example. I believe that evolution and creation BOTH happened. Time would not be a factor to god. God creating...

Help with a scripture [ 10 Answers ]

I am pregnant and going to have a daughter. I haven't been a Christian for long, but I know in the Bible it talks about how women shouldn't cut their hair. Can someone help me find this scripture so I can explain to my husband why I do not wish to cut our daughters hair. ( he thinks its stupid.)

Sola Scriptura vs Church, Sacred Tradition and Scripture [ 191 Answers ]

Hi TJ3, Correct if I'm wrong: As I understand, you believe in a doctrine called Sola Scriptura? Would you define the doctrine and show me where it is in Scripture? Sincerely, De Maria

Scripture reference [ 2 Answers ]

What scipture in the bible talks about women not cutting their hair

Five Crowns Of Scripture [ 3 Answers ]

"FIVE CROWNS OF SCRIPTURE" I referenced this subject in my previous post ("Partakers of Their Evil Deeds), thus I post the following. Please share your comments re these crowns. ===========. THERE IS NO CROWN GIVEN FOR SALVATION! "...IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD!" (1) The believer's sins...

View more questions Search