Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonnie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Larva thing in my couch
    UGH! I am disgusted! I just took my couch covers off to wash them - I found this one inch long intestine looking?? Larva thing imbedded in the cushion underneath the cover. I don't know if I want to know what it is - but I think I should try to find out. It is repulsive looking is all I know now. My husband took it off with a pair of tweezers and it was hard. I have had this couch for about 7 or 8 years. I can't find my cord to upload photos right now.
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 15, 2008, 09:23 PM
    You said it was 'hard' - does that mean it was brown? It could be any number of things, but unless you found a lot of them I wouldn't worry. If you want to find out what it is, put it in a jar, cover it with a screen (or small holes in lid) and wait...

_

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Couch bugs? [ 9 Answers ]

When I sit on my couch I feel like I am being bit by tiny bugs....not bed bugs.... i will feel it on my skin, but there is nothing there. What can it be and how do i get rid of it?:eek:

Couch bugs? [ 4 Answers ]

Last week I found about 20 bumps/ insect bites on my body after falling asleep on the couch for 4 hours. :mad: I thought it might be my bed because I didn't notice them until the following morning. Although when I slept on the couch again without a pillow (my face on the couch) I had 6 bites on my...

Bugs in the couch [ 6 Answers ]

:o Hello, Recently I have found an infestation of bugs that I can not identify. They are living in my couch. They are brown or dark brown kind of reddish brown for some. They look like giant mites or a cross between a flea, a tick and a those spiders with huge abdomans and all...

Comfortable couch [ 2 Answers ]

How do you choose a comfortable couch? I purchased a big soft comfy couch in the store. After 1 month everyone in my house has a backache. This couch is very soft and has deep seats. I am changing it but am not sure if there is a formula for a comfortable couch that will remain comfortable long...

View more questions Search