Ask
    mrarthurw1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Add trade lines
    Is It Legal To Add Trade Lines To Someone's Credit Report
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Not in all states, my understanding some states are passing laws against it.
    TheCleaner Posts: 152, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2008, 04:55 AM
    No law against it yet as far as I know but if you get a loan because those trade lines and you default on it, could be fraud. I do not recommend those companies or even if you have a friend or relative working in a bank, including false information in a credit report is asking for trouble

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting Copper Supply Lines to Brass Supply Lines [ 3 Answers ]

I have just started remodeling my kitchen and am looking to move my kitchen sink further down the wall. The kitchen is completely gutted at this point. The supply lines in my house are all brass. I'm looking to stem off the brass lines using copper tubing. Is it possible to cut the brass supply...

Electrical equipment with coax lines connected backfeeding 40-60 volts through lines? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a question for any electricians. I am a cable technician and do installations for Cable,Internet,& Voice in homes. What I have encountered a lot is electrical back-feed coming through the copper coax lines feeding from vcr's and tv's in the house which are plugged into electrical outlets....

Tangent lines & secant lines [ 3 Answers ]

Show that the tangent line to the curve y = x^3 at the point x=a also hits the curve at the point x = -2a. Can anyone tell me if I'm on the right path? I set the function and the slope of a line secant to the functions through the points (a, f(a)) and (-2a, f(-2a)) equal to each other and...

Adding Trade lines [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal to add "Trade Line Accounts" or aged Credit Accounts to your Credit Report in order to raise your FICO score and if not way are there companies advertising to add Trade Lines to your credit report will rase your FICO score 200 points in 30-45 days. Most of the companies advertising this...

View more questions Search