Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    killerkitten Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Why won't he text me back?
    We haven't spoken in 4 days because he was working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... saturday and Sunday with him being out of town.

Last time we spoke, he told me sometime this week we would hang out. So last night I asked him if he was busy.

Almost 24 hours later... nothing. HELP! I don't like calling or texting even the slightest too much because I don't want to sounds annoying. Did I bother him?

We aren't dating... we've been friends for 3 months and then this past week got real close and intimate.

EDIT: He texted me today and wanted to hang out. False alarm.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 04:30 PM
    He should get back to you soon. It may be that he has you situated as a low priority. Wait and see if, and when he decides to call or text back. If this behavior is a consistent thing with him, you might want to shop for a different guy.
    killerkitten Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkitten
    We haven't spoken in 4 days because he was working friday, saturday, and sunday...saturday and sunday with him being out of town.

Last time we spoke, he told me sometime this week we would hang out. So last night I asked him if he was busy.

Almost 24 hours later...nothing. HELP! I don't like calling or texting even the slightest too much because I don't want to sounds annoying. Did I bother him?

We aren't dating....we've been friends for 3 months and then this past week got real close and intimate.
    He normally responds and a lot of the times texts me first.

He did this one other time I texted at night. I'm hopping he just forgot.
    Meatybune Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 05:36 PM
    I'm with you on that, he's only looking to get laid.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 07:21 AM
    It even he busy or don't want to be bother. Since your only friends you should'nt make a big deal over it. If you're truly concern, call him and if he don't answer leave a brief message. If he don't respond then read between the lines and find someone who wants the same as you, a relationship not friends.
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Jul 2, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkitten
    We haven't spoken in 4 days because he was working friday, saturday, and sunday...saturday and sunday with him being out of town.

Almost 24 hours later...nothing. HELP! I don't like calling or texting even the slightest too much because I don't want to sounds annoying. Did I bother him?

We aren't dating....we've been friends for 3 months and then this past week got real close and intimate.

EDIT: He texted me today and wanted to hang out. False alarm.
    Okay a) let him call you and b) don't call or text him c) when he does text you dn't text back so he will call d) when he calls, don't answer and call him back later
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Jul 2, 2008, 12:29 PM
    If a guy is REALLY interested, trust me, he will pursue you the correct way
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 12:32 PM
    You need to Chill out and Relax.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 2, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Looks like he wanted to get between your legs.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Jul 3, 2008, 10:58 PM
    If you were important for him,he will try his best to have date with you!if he is always busy,just let him keep busy,leave him alone!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Scanner that converts text image to real text [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Helpdesk advisors, I look for a scanner,that reads any character from paper,converts it to text and has interface with Microsoft software.Usage area: reads product name , unit of product bought, price and other sort of text info.The scanner is able to convert printed and possibly...

Pdf to text [ 8 Answers ]

Are there some pdf's that won't let you copy them as text? I was trying to copy a table from http://www.icca.invensys.com/manuals/robertshaw/110-733c.pdf and couldn't copy it. I had no trouble copying a similar table from http://www.thermostatusa.com/pdf/CCREC01-Installation.pdf Once in a...

I have one chance, one text message, on his birthday to win him back. What do I say [ 25 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I have been through a lot. We broke up 8 months ago, didn't talk for a while, and then started talking again. Then on new years this year I went to Montreal with my friends, and one of my friends stayed home. She ended up hooking up with him, and everyone got mad at them. I was...

Should I text him later on [ 12 Answers ]

This is my first time on the site but I have read some responses to other queries and there excellent so I hope you might be able to advise me on mine. I met a guy from my local area going back about a year ago. I called his business to obtain a quote on my house renovations. Towards the end of...

View more questions Search