Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dontknowwhat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Small rash and bumps
    Ok... I'm 21, have had a few partners the last couple of months. I recently had a rash and was given by a doctor some cream to try, the rash looked just like circles of dry skin, and wasn't itchy. The cream made it go away, but I think a bit stayed because I started getting dry skin again. So I started to get scared. And the more I look at my penis the more I start to notice stuff... I have very very tiny little bumps around my knob, if I pull the skin I can see it a little bit. Than one night I think I might have had small discharge of a grey cloudy liquid, but only once. Haven't had any since. Than the next night and now for 3 days it always feels like I have to pee, right after I have already peed. And now the opening of my penis it is normal color unless I rub it a but and it looks like a very very small red bump and I think its starting to feel like a pinch... please help, I'm getting scared... thanks for anyone who answers.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Unfortunately we cannot diagnose you over the internet. Time to go back to the doctor to check for an STD.
    dontknowwhat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Any idea what it could be?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 07:49 PM
    It could be an STI, but without doing the proper lab work and a physical exam, I can't tell you for sure. Please see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash/bumps on my middle to bottom balls [ 6 Answers ]

Im sorry I put balls... I didn't know another name for it... but anyway... I have a rash on my balls on the right side.. I am not sure how long I have had them, they are like little bumps and there is a lot of them they don't stand out very much.. u have to stretch the skin to really see them.. but...

Small red bumps that look like a rash [ 3 Answers ]

I have these small red bumps that started at the top of my arms and through the years has just moved down to my forearms. Does anyone have any idea on what it is and what will help

Rash or itchy bumps all over my torso [ 5 Answers ]

I will try to explain as best I can and see if anyone on here know what this is. I can't get to the doctor until mid week, so I am just wondering. I have a rash and/or bumps that itch in various places on my torso. They have come and gone for the past 3 weeks or so and in different places on...

Rash and small bumps [ 5 Answers ]

I have a like 2-3 red bumps and a small rash at the tip of penis and clue or ideas why this is happening?

View more questions Search