Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Best PC Games?
    Hey everyone I'm looking for some good, new PC Games to buy due to my xbox being broken. Post what you think is a good game. Thanks :)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 03:30 PM
    The orange box, 5 games in 1, half life 2, half life 2 ep 1 + 2, team fortress 2, and portal
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2008, 01:23 AM
    Okay thanks anyone else?
    tykescribe Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2008, 11:11 AM
    If you like Half Life, I recommend one called 'Deus Ex'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Best RTS games for the PC [ 46 Answers ]

Hey guys/gals, I have been trying to get my hands on a kick-a$$ RTS games for the PC for some time but most I play are meh! Any suggestions?? OH, I love all the Age of Empires but I've played em' to the death. I did not like the Medievil Total war titles (including Rome YAWN!) and I'm no...

Wii games [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I really want some new and fun wii games to play. I already have Harry Potter, Sims 2 Pets, Guitar Hero 3 (my favorite), and of course the Wii Sports. My question is: What's the best wii game(s) out there?

Why the Games? [ 11 Answers ]

Why is it required to play bizarre social games with people in order to accomplish a relationship? Why is honesty and openness so actively shunned and even taboo? Is the trick to play the game until it becomes reaility?

Games [ 10 Answers ]

My computer at my job has a block on games and music sites. But I could find only one site I could play games on. It's called 2000greetings.com. Are there any other sites like this one?

View more questions Search