Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FabulousChic1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 03:22 PM
    My Skin
    Dear Whomever Im asking,
    My name is Ashley Staples & I am 15 years old. What I have a problem with is my skin. It is not in a very severe condition. I have bumps on my forehead, nose(very very tiny(people say its from being so mean:o), cheeks(a couple), the sides, & the chin. Basically everywhere. I also have dark spots(not sure where from:confused:0 & rashes from when I wash my face with any cleanser. My mom tells me that I need to stop messing with my face because I tried a few Home Remedies and I had rashes around my chin but I have not a clue what to try 7 I'm afraid that if I don't use the right products I'm going to have breakouts since my skin is very sensitive. Do you have any suggestions.
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jul 7, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Well first off, hi.

Do not touch your face because that is going to make it ten times worse. You can try Proactiv. It works for me and it worked for a couple of my friends. You should also stop creating your home remedies since it is not helping out your skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

View more questions Search