Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pok Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2006, 06:03 PM
    Receipts requirement for expense reimbursement
    I found that over $75 is the requirement for turning in receipts for business expense reimbursement in an article back in 2001. Is this amount still valid now?

I try to look up the exact IRS section code or treasury regulation in support for this $75 receipt requirement but I cannot locate the exact regulation with this dollar amount. I would appreciate if you can help me with this. Thanks.

Po
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 23, 2006, 11:00 PM
    Po:

$75 is still the correct figure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cash receipts journal [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. i.m using a cash reciepts journal.. and the transaction is... "recieved cash on account from wayne miller for chairs purchased may 25on s147 for $157.50, less discount (2%)." OK.. i.m so confused.. where does everything go?? Please help..

Accounting for promotional expense [ 1 Answers ]

I just opened a restaurant and gave away $4000 in sales the first day. I am not sure what journal entry to make. And should it be booked at cost or fair market value? My guess is that the debit entry would be Promotional expense ($) but I am not sure what the credit entry would be. Also,...

No Taxed Relocation Reimbursement [ 1 Answers ]

My company moved me last year and paid for all expenses including four months of temporary housing. This is being reported as non-taxed income. How much if any of this is deductible. What documentation do I need in order to deduct these expenses? Thanks for the information,

Do I have to submit all receipts for expenses I claimed on 1040 Schedule C? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have to submit all receipts for expenses I claimed on 1040 Schedule C? If the answer is yes, should I enclose them, along with 1040 Schedule C and 1040NR, in my tax envelope? Thank you. I am going to continue checking my shoebox of receipts...

View more questions Search