Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 11:45 AM
    A Vote for McBush is a Vote for Iran War
    A vote for McBush is a vote for a War on Iran.

How do you like the War of Adventurism against Iraq which will last 100 years or until America destroys itself economically? Do you think that our colony Iraq, a future colony of Iran, and add another colony perhaps in Afghanistan will ever be in the least bit successful for our purposes as Resource Wars?

Bush said, in his *third reason* for going to war on Iraq, that indeed, it was about *OIL*. WHAT A FIASCO FOR ALL CONCERNED EXCEPT OIL MEN.

Hmmmmmmm
    achampio21 Posts: 220, Reputation: 15

Jul 1, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Does a vote this time around really matter either way? Obama seems like the right choice, but you and I both know some stupid, anti-black, white american idiot is going to try and poss succeed in getting rid of him. Or he will get into office and have every thing he tries to do blocked by the rest of the gov.

It seems to me that the government is becoming more and more controlling and less and less helpful. I am of the middle class. The class that works their butt off just to get the rich richer and poor welfare. We don't qualify for ANY government help and we don't make near enough to afford these outlandish gas prices and the price of food! But we still have to pay taxes. I was told if America could get back every dime that we have "loaned" out to other countries no one here in the US would ever have to work again. How is that for a nice slap in the constitution's face. Maybe it should say "and we are founded to help every single country but our own. And bless all of those that die for those other countries and may God help all of us here in the US."

I am utterly astounded by the way that taxes are told to be raised to "help" with a certain project only for that tax to remain long after they have recouped from the project. Then amazingly they need to raise the taxes again for yet another project. Every time taxes get raised so does the cost of living because EVERYONE in business has to raise their prices to accommodate their loss on the higher taxes. They promise more jobs but then raise another tax later on and leave minimum wage at an all time low!! They raise the tax on cigarettes and alcohol because those aren't necessary for living, no but they are small little perks that help keep us sane and happy. I would rather people drink and smoke than do illegal drugs. But instead of buying cigarettes for $1.19 a pack now they are $3 a pack. And alcohol is outrageous. They said that the lottery was to help fund education but every time I turn around another county or city needs more money to build a new gym or a new football stadium or a new basket ball court. WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY FROM THE LOTTERY! WHY DO WE NEED MORE EXTRA-CURRICULAR CRAP AND NOT BUYING NEW BOOKS OR FUNDING TUTORS!

My husband and I don't get food stamps, we don't get, medicaid, (ps insurance for myself and 1 child is $225 a month) and we don't get ANY kind of other help from ANY government affilitates. BUT WE PAY INTO THEM!! Just so a 18 year old mother of two kids by two different dad's, although she isn't sure which two out of the ten that she slept with are the one's, can sit at home watching Jerry Springer eating hershey bars and steak dinners with free insurance and free utilities and lower than low rent while my husband and I bust our butts to get by. We still have to budget because our pay doesn't increase but the cost of living sure as heck does.

My husband and I have come to this conclusion... if it isn't something wrong with ourselves or our children WE DON'T CARE ANYMORE! We have starving people in our own country that need help. We have cities at war with each other that need help! We have natural disaters going on all over the US that need help! And where do they send the best trained to deal with those situations... off to other countries to save them. Because we all know we would hate for them to go under! All in the hopes that they won't raise up and attack us later on. (shh, but I have a good feeling THEY PROBABLY WILL ANYWAY BECAUSE MOST OF THOSE CLANNIES ARE FREAKIN CRAZY!! )

I SAY BRING OUR TROOPS HOME, LET THEM HELP SAVE OUR HOME! IF THE OTHER COUNTRIES CAN SCREW AND MAKE BABIES AND CAN BUY, SELL AND USE GUNS TO KILL,THEN THEY ARE PLENTY CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF THEMSELVES JUST LIKE WE HAVE DONE AND ARE TRYING TO STILL DO! WE NEED TO FOCUS ON AMERICA BEFORE WE GO UNDER OURSELVES AND LET GOD HELP ALL THE OTHERS!!

(okay I feel better now. :D)
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Been watching Olbermann again, Choux?
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 1, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    A vote for McBush is..."Adventurism"..."destroys"..."economically".. ."FIASCO."
    The condensed version.
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 04:48 PM
    I'm all worked up. :)

Achamp, I'm so glad to hear your rant... this is a good place for us average people to make our voices heard.

Listen to this... Chicago(and Cook Co.) just raised the sales tax to 10.25% **10.25%** you read it correctly. (That does not include food, autos and medication.) The highest in the nation!! I don't live in Cook County anymore, but it doesn't matter because I don't have any money to buy anything! :D

America is nothing without people like you... middle class folks who do the right thing... to heck with the greedy wealthy ready to give our jobs away for no good reason... to heck with sociopath female breeders who destroy children.

Have a good one... :D
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 1, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by achampio21
    you and I both know some stupid, anti-black, white american idiot is gonna try and possibly succeed in getting rid of him. Or he will get into office and have every thing he tries to do blocked by the rest of the gov.
    I know all to well. It only takes a glimpse at some of the other newer posts today. Many of the same people that touted Dubya as successful are using the same arguments for a McCain presidency.

It seems to me that the government is becoming more and more controlling and less and less helpful. I am of the middle class. The class that works their butt off just to get the rich richer and poor welfare.
    The division in classes is widening. Most recently because the middle and lower classes feel the immediate impact of a slow economy, stagnant wages, and high inflation. Other ulterior circumstances are also culprits.

My husband and I have come to this conclusion.... if it isn't something wrong with our selves or our children WE DON'T CARE ANYMORE! We have starving people in our own country that need help. We have cities at war with each other that need help! We have natural disaters going on all over the US that need help! And where do they send the best trained to deal with those situations... off to other countries to save them. Because we all know we would hate for them to go under! All in the hopes that they won't raise up and attack us later on. (shh, but I have a good feeling THEY PROBABLY WILL ANYWAY BECAUSE MOST OF THOSE CLANNIES ARE FREAKIN CRAZY!!!)

I SAY BRING OUR TROOPS HOME, LET THEM HELP SAVE OUR HOME! IF THE OTHER COUNTRIES CAN SCREW AND MAKE BABIES AND CAN BUY, SELL AND USE GUNS TO KILL,THEN THEY ARE PLENTY CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF THEMSELVES JUST LIKE WE HAVE DONE AND ARE TRYING TO STILL DO! WE NEED TO FOCUS ON AMERICA BEFORE WE GO UNDER OURSELVES AND LET GOD HELP ALL THE OTHERS!!!!
    At the rate we are headed, perhaps Mexico will carry the burden of watching for gringos crossing onto their side of the border illegally. Wouldn't that be a turn of events some twenty years from now? BTW I'm a born US citizen, I have a second home in SE Asia and can make aliyah to Israel, if need be. I'd rather that not become a necessity though.

(okay i feel better now. :D)
    What you mentioned here is a common theme and legitimate concern for most Americans. Perfectly rational. Good hearing from you.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 02:37 AM
    Achamp

You rant about taxes and then say that Obama ;who has promised to raise them pretty much across the board , is the right choice?
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Choux ;
    In case you haven't heard yet ;we have been at war with Iran since 1979.

Here is the latest ; their terrorist clients are training their surrogate "insurgents " who attack and kill our troops in Iraq.

Shiite Militia In Iraq Believed To Have Been Trained By Hezbollah | AHN | July 2, 2008

Unfortunately Sy Hersh is probably wrong in his prognostications . It looks to me like President Bush is going to punt on the Iran issue.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    Hello tom:

Really? War?? I didn't know that. I better start paying more attention. When was the last time we attacked 'em in our war? We DIDN'T attack 'em?? Are you telling me, that Bush has a war, and he DOESN'T attack?? Doesn't sound like a WAR president...

excon
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:03 AM
    No we have not attacked them since the 'Tanker War 'phase but rest assured ;they have attacked us .
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    I don't think so. But then again you think the US is at war with half the world.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:36 AM
    Choux puts on her psychiatrist hat.

Tom, now we have gone over this before. Just because you play war with your toy soldiers and have acted out a shooting war between Iran and America doesn't mean it really is happening.

Next week at the same time?

:D:D:D
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Name:  Tom.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  9.3 KB
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Lololol!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:57 AM
    Psychiatrist, not nurse(Wratchet)! LOLOLOL!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 10:14 AM
    NK Happy belated Canada Day
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Haha, they were great when they first came out. Very much a take on 'Canadiana'.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Cheers,

Pround Canadian.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Mcbush would be much better than obama. Think about it.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MOWERMAN2468
    mcbush would be much better than obama. think about it.
    We are thinking about it - that's why a large number of people like Obama.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right to vote [ 3 Answers ]

Can I ever get my rights back if I was convicded of a felony

Why I should vote? [ 7 Answers ]

I am going to bring my thread here to start it in a new light. The header is just a teaser,the real question is: Why SHOULD I vote? This was from a different post,I would like it to be the focus of my thread. I do vote,in ALL elections(just to clear that up)

Who would vote for? [ 12 Answers ]

OK everybody this is a volunteer question so if you don't wish to answer then don't.I have already been harassed by people who don't wish to share something like this. OK...Barack Obama who is an AA and Hillary Clinton are the likely democratic candidates to run in 08'.My question is if you had a...

Who can vote [ 2 Answers ]

Can convicted felons vote?

View more questions Search