Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xaque Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Why is this?
    Why is it that when u let your guard down and let someone know how much you care ab them they seem to like u less? Its almost like they feed off your insecurities for some reason.
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jul 1, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Hi Xaque,

Welcome! :) If you wouldn't mind, please provide more details so we can better answer this question.
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jul 1, 2008, 06:50 AM
    There's another post somewhere about how females seem to run from guys who show their feelings. It's an interesting question !
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 08:20 AM
    When you are very young, this is very common. New and inexperienced people don't really know how to handle all the feelings they have properly. They can go WAY over the top, or toss it all over simple things.

Truth be told, some people never learn to be really healthy in a relationship, so they take their immature habits developed in their earliest relationships and repeat those behaviors ad nauseum. So these odd situations do occur in adult relationships as well, it is fortunately LESS common, though.

So, how old are you? How old are the girls you're seeing? You have no choice but to go through this learning curve like the rest of us did. There is no shortcut to figuring out dating and girls and guys, you just have to experience and learn the best you can.
    xaque Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2008, 10:03 PM
    I was just really insecure in the relationship because I never really trusted her. Ab 6 months after we were together, I found out she was still sleeping w her ex up until a week before we slept together for 1st time. I guess she was keeping him on a string in case me and her didn't work out. That sort of ruined it for me because I knew she had been lying to me. For some strange reason I stayed with her but I never trusted her.
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jul 2, 2008, 04:36 AM
    She has betrayed your trust and lied to you. How do you know she won't do it again?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 07:39 AM
    For some strange reason I stayed with her but I never trusted her.
    Just me, I can't see love without trust. As soon as the trust is gone, so am I. Ain't that much love in the world, to make me stay where there is no trust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search