Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:29 AM
    Jail Breaking an Ipod touch
    Hello
    I have three questions
    1. Is it worth while to jailbreak an itouch?
    2. Can it permenatly kill any part of the iPod or brick it?
    3. How should I go about doing it I have firmware 1.1.4 and ziphone doesn't work.
    Thank you
    JDT Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 12:35 PM
    It is worth it to jailbreak it, I did it on 1.1.1 firmware but I updated to 1.1.4 and I have the same problem with ziphone.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Sep 9, 2008, 09:00 PM
    1. Being worth while all depends on you.

Basically, it allows you to download free APPS onto your device.

2. I've not read reports on it "malfunctioning" people's ipods but it definitely voids your warranty.

3. I've used ZIPHONE and it worked fine.

Try reinstalling the program.
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2008, 04:11 PM

Are you enjoying your iPod without any sort of protection/replacement plan?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking up with someone, heart breaking [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I've only been with my boyfriend for 2 months, but its not working for many reasons. I have a horrible feeling he is seriously taking advantage of me in many many ways and all he is after is sex and money. He says he loves me and I mean the world to him, he needs me, he adores me, his...

Ipod Touch, can't Find something [ 1 Answers ]

I know this is a stupid question but I just bought this itouch a week ago but where is the battery information like "you have 2 hours left" you know what I mean, where is it?

IPod touch is ALMOST an iPhone [ 3 Answers ]

Yes the iPod touch can make phone calls but one thing in having trouble with is getting a mic... I want one of the ones that are not a bunch of wires and install easly..? It HAS TO work with Voip ( the app on touch that let's you call people. I don't want to buy it from inline so if you know some...

How is the Ipod Touch? [ 5 Answers ]

Is the Ipod touch worth its money? Is it so touch sensitive that if its in my pocket will it start clickign things on its on? Does it have a hold button? Any bugs with it? Tell me how it is!

Iphone/ipod touch [ 4 Answers ]

I have an iPod touch and when I take it to school I want to connect to the internet/wifi but there is no connection. I was mainly wondering if there is any small wifi type thing I can plug into the usb port or something that will give me wifi on my touch. All the computers have just normal internet...

View more questions Search